Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Reading the recap, I think I picked a pretty good night to make the "if Steph or Roman shows up in the first 15 minutes, I'm leaving, otherwise I will pay full attention" bet. Maybe I'll do that every week.

Which probably means I never watch RAW again

(edit) I never get to watch SD on the early stream because of other stuff going on Tuesdays, but at least it's good enough that I don't need the GDT to survive it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I watched the end of the Undertaker segment and I want to make that weird sound he made into my ringtone

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

hello new text message notification

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vaguido posted:

That will never happen. Roman isn't losing clean to Kevin Owens, no matter what kind of dark magic is involved.

Jericho gonna drop an anvil out of the shark cage onto Roman's head while Owens has the ref distracted

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

blackshreds posted:

I thought Benjamin came back last year or did I imagine that? Where's he been?

Torn rotator cuff, needed surgery

• Locked thread