Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Brock Strowman looks like Heel DDP's head pasted onto Brock's body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Well yeah, obviously. I just mean on branded shows.

So with the UK tournament kicking off today, does anyone else think WWE might be trying to set up territories/minor promotions around the world to generate more content with exclusive belts? I could see them doing the same thing for Japan, Mexico, India, Australia, etc. and just having like 15-20 guys fighting over an exclusive territory belt in each one, and throw them all on new weekly shows on the Network.

Dave said recently that's exactly their plan.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Can't believe Sullivan got away with another one

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/WWEonESPN/status/821115263299047425

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

he's just a sexy Kurt
he'll make your ankle hurt

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

There's no way in hell he would ever pass a physical. :(

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Basic Chunnel posted:

I mean neither would DDP, or Drew Carey

DDP, Drew Carey, Billy Gunn, and Tommy Dreamer aren't one bump from Misawaing

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

if tommy dreamer got dumped on his head i am 99% sure he would die

Not like there's anything left in there these days

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

VJeff posted:

Jim Cornette's an old crotchety white man and manages to be that without also being like, SUPER FUCKIN' RACIST

What about the time he melted down about Muslims for the 8000th time and his co-host got harassed off the internet because she was sick of defending him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I know I'm miss-remembering this somewhat, but New Jack on Colt Cabana's podcast said that during his time working SMW, Cornette told him and Saed to be as sterotypical black as possible.

Y'know, for heel heat.

Then again this is coming from other noted poo poo bag New Jack, so take it with a pinch of salt.

And he left SMW because he thought Cornette was making D'Lo Brown mow his lawn after training. In reality he had hired D'Lo to do some yard work for him.

• Locked thread