Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Missed SDL so catching Talking Smack and...CAGE MATCH? :aaaaa: I am hyped for this match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Add that to the collage please.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I think I can live with Dolph: delusional heel

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Early last year, I got back into wrestling, which I seem to do every 15 years or so. I just got back from my first live wrestling event ever, and it was a pretty fun one. To no one's surprise, Smackdown Live is a very good show.

Biggest (non-Cena) pop of the night was Randy signaling the RKO. Loudest boo of the night was him not hitting it.

• Locked thread