Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Prorat posted:

Buzzfeed told me that Hillary had a 95% chance of winning and the CIA told me the Russians did EVERYTHING! So this story is totally real. This time we have truly stumped the Trump! Now we just need a celebrity video with a white background and we got him for sure!

you better defend our pissbaby POTUS in every thread cause if you dont... WHO WILL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

it''s also a good idea to not use twitter and lies to get you into the most powerful position in the world

lowtax should give seminars on internet retardation and how it affects your meteoric rise

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

curlingiron posted:

Looking forward to a government that handles communication like suburban parents staying together for the kids. Clickbait articles strewn like increasingly passive-aggresive notes left on the refrigerator.

https://twitter.com/BlyatTrump/status/819104752495656960

the future is a weird place. as art bell used to quote the inscrutable chinese on his nightly show, MAY YOU LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i hate the term water sports, it makes it sound fun and cool like a super soaker game

i mean, maybe a super hot chick pissing on me would still be hot but at what point are you just like, can we use your vagina for other stuff please

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

between this and his golden waterfall in his house i'm starting to think this is one sick individual we have on our hands here

we're in for a bumpy piss stained ride my friends. oh yes

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

the donald unzips in the airplane lavatory as the intercom chimes

Ladies and the Donald, we're going to be hitting some turbulence, please buckle up.

a smile slowly creases his face

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Toadvine posted:

Trump watershed moments.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

The Archaic posted:

If everything in this document were 100% true and verifiable, would Trump supporters even care?

considering most of them probably sodomize each other with crucifix shaped dildos when they get into their own bedrooms, no, probably not

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

John McCain is a national hero and treasure and has always been a voice of sanity.

i'm going ot have to agree with you except for when he blew up his own aircraft carrier and had palin run with him.

otherwise, fairly bad rear end gentleman

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

why is this so funny?

oh god thank you for 2017

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

germaphobe

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Virginia Slams posted:

someone give me a quick rundown of this poo poo i dont have time for 21 pages.

Was the stuff on the first page like hentai waifu pillows in the thing buzzfeed posted?

Was that stuff in the file the CIA got from mccain or was it a real different report?

DId mccain even give the CIA something?

What is going on this is confusing as gently caress

donald would love to tell you its, ironically, fake news but he flies to russia to make deals and get pissed on by prostitutes while being filmed, confirmed by various intelligence sources. mccain forwarded some sort of dossier to the feds

edit: gross, a furry

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Virginia Slams posted:

Also not a furry.
fake news, huh?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

he called me too and actually the claims are all true

this is trump's fake news again! bad! sorry!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Jose Mengelez posted:

watch the video him getting roasted by obama and just watch the donald sitting there motionless, staring with a stone grimace (as the auditorium explodes with riotous laughter) and tell me you cant see a golden twinkle in those dead eyes as a plan slowly coalesces from the yellow clouds of his psyche.

he really cannot take criticism at all can he?

the insecurity and preciousness is just so strong with this one it would only make sense he would love the shame of piss games. why did i not know all long

Young Freud posted:

tip of the pissberg.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

i mean it says even in sun tzu's the art of war that a general should use doomed spies to carry misinformation to the enemy :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

yeah seems to have worked well for china

anyway can we open a new thread without a bullshit retard title confirming our potus loves russian piss??/

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

The CIA is the organization that anally raped prisoners in Guantanamo bay right? The same organization that drugged and experimented on American civilians for 20 years under the MKUltra project? Sorry, just trying to get my facts straight, this is the same organization that gave weapons and trained the South American drug cartels, Al Qaeda, and ISIS right? They lied under oath, to congress, multiple times during Obama's presidency, and have been lying ever since the CIA's inception?

Just trying to get the deets on why journalists would repeat whatever this organization says without any fact-checking whatsoever.

because you bitch made conservatives love the cia normally, and now its put you in the position to be hosed by them if it doesnt serve their interests

AND ITS FSUCKING HILARIOUS

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Nooner posted:

im extra down cause im college educated and old enough that I would be on the backlines so I wouldnt have to die, so all the younger poor kids would be getting thrown into the meat grinder but later I could tell all my grandkids about how I was a hero in the Even Greater War

gently caress off nooner you'd be shot immediately by a sniper for wearing some dumb poo poo hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Dizz posted:

At least the CIA doesn't drink piss or kill unarmed black people.

Um yes we do

edit: they

• Locked thread