Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Buzzfeed told me that Hillary had a 95% chance of winning and the CIA told me the Russians did EVERYTHING! So this story is totally real. This time we have truly stumped the Trump! Now we just need a celebrity video with a white background and we got him for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

you better defend our pissbaby POTUS in every thread cause if you dont... WHO WILL?

I can't defend Trump against what doesn't exist so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Because retards think this is real and are constantly tricked by the main stream media (which is entirely fake news) the republicans will gain more seats in 2018 and Trump will be reelected in 2020 with the repubs winning even more seats.

It's more likely that DWS and Hillary were republican plants.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

your so broke brained

How salty are you that you can't handle the truth.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

I like seeing the same posters still melting down in gbs months later.

They will be melting down for the next 8 years.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

a new study bible! posted:

If there we are ever going to see the tapes of Trump getting pissed on, we'll have to do something about Comey first. Dude had his thumb on the scale of the election for weeks and now isn't even pretending to be impartial.

I wanna see some pisssss

What are you talking about, the accusation is he hired two prostitutes to pee on the bed that Obamas slept on, it never says or implies he was there or that it was sexual.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

One possibly explanation for you not getting it might be that you're a pile of poo poo, like Trump.

*loses another election*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

you're sub-human scum if u don't hate trump

Did the media tell you that?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Every time a funny piss joke is made the democrats lose another seat. Luckily for them none of you have made one.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

I love dumb repubs acting all smug about their amazing track record of winning one out of the last three presidential elections.

But repubs have won 6 of the last 10.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Obama is currently bombing 7 countries and signs like 10 executive orders a week. But let me tell you about that Nazi named Trump.

Pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/820450166331346944

Triggered!

• Locked thread