Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Nah I'm VT so people are lying.

Pfft whose lying and about what? You are so scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

She should be the days lynch, because she's probably scum.

I tentatively agree but tbh we need to be really careful today, especially with ssv's survivor claim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pfft whose lying and about what? You are so scum.

I dunno I'm not paying attention.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Like I get it, I'm the very easy push here cause I just do not give a poo poo.

But also consider this other town people (or person if SSV is telling the truth which I super doubt because that's dumb). if I'm telling the truth which two people are lying together?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Please don't make me actually do the work to check the different combinations.

Please

I beg you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I did this in another game but then it turned out there was some crazy poo poo going on anyway that I can't even remember CPig you were scum in that game remember.

I did a lot of work and it was for NO REASON.

I refuse to do it again.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Out of morbid curiosity, who's around?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm in bed but on phone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm here but I agree we should see if we're all here at the same time to see if one of these two nerds really is scum.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

##vote Asiina

Do you know how lylo works?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Incoming "yeah I guess it's Asiina ##vote Asiina" from at least one of the two scum just to hedge their bets in case something goes wrong.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina posted:

Do you know how lylo works?

Does SSV? I didn't see you go "WHOA HEY THERE PULL THAT VOTE OFF".

Hell, drop the sanctimony, you were begging for scum to kill you last night to allow you to stop caring about this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

Does SSV? I didn't see you go "WHOA HEY THERE PULL THAT VOTE OFF".

Hell, drop the sanctimony, you were begging for scum to kill you last night to allow you to stop caring about this game.

Why would I ask him to pull that vote off? I don't know if either of you are scum.

Why weren't you asking him to? The fact that it sat there and there was no scum rush should mean by your perspective he must be scum if you're actually town.

So yeah, we'll sit here and see if scum rush me and if they don't you're scum. If they do, you're an idiot who doesn't know how lylo works.

Also also since I was begging for scum to kill me (which btw you're assholes for not doing so but I get it Poque was beautiful and perfect and needed to die) do you think that was all an act? You don't seem to be saying so here.

You're probably the scum, but we'll just sit here for a while and pray that the game ends.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Oh look, now you're convinced that I'm scum because you couldn't be bothered to give a flying gently caress about the game while it was going on. Never mind that you've done absolutely gently caress all to even help win the game for the town, being called out on whining makes anyone who calls you out scum.

If having a game you have to check in to is that much of a burden on you, you should just go ahead and self-vote and we can hang this game in the halls of "TOWN APATHY LOSES GAMES". I've given up on winning this because nobody seems to give a gently caress.

Alternatively, you can actually help solve the game, but that requires effort, so....

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And no, I'm not moving my vote. You deserve a loss on your record for how you've played this game, regardless of if you're town or scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

Oh look, now you're convinced that I'm scum because you couldn't be bothered to give a flying gently caress about the game while it was going on. Never mind that you've done absolutely gently caress all to even help win the game for the town, being called out on whining makes anyone who calls you out scum.

Sooo...you don't know how lylo works then.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well given that no scum jumped on my vote, I am convinced my hypothesis of scum redneck is true.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina posted:

Sooo...you don't know how lylo works then.

I do. Generally, this is the point where we sit down and piece together everything before throwing votes down because scum can swoop in and drop the X necessary votes to hammer and end the game.

On the other hand, you only seemed to care about the game when a vote was put on you. Earlier when no suspicion was on you, you were perfectly content to wish the game was over and hoped scum would kill you so that you wouldn't have to bother with it. Not that you bothered with it in the first place.

Now, suddenly that there's a vote on you, you've perked up and are actually trying to play. By "trying to play", I mean "act sanctimoniously and try to explain how Mafia works", of course. You haven't bothered trying to suss out anything in this game, why start now? I guess you're hoping that other people will read it, go "Oh man, Betrayer's being an rear end in a top hat again", and take your side regardless.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

Well given that no scum jumped on my vote, I am convinced my hypothesis of scum redneck is true.

Alternatively, if you're actually a survivor, throw another vote onto Asiina.

If she self-hammers, it'll be the best scum victory in Mafia history.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And yeah, I realize that saying that is a tacit acknowledgment that she's town.

Which means we deserve to lose that much more because this game has been a complete shitshow and rather than stepping up and doing something, townspeople sat around and went :negative: about the whole thing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
lol

like you can't even get your story straight here.

You realize that if SSV is a survivor and you're really town then you're the only other town left in this game, right?

Who are you even lamenting here?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

You're the one who wants this game to be over. Do something besides clutch pearls.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

I do. Generally, this is the point where we sit down and piece together everything before throwing votes down because scum can swoop in and drop the X necessary votes to hammer and end the game.

On the other hand, you only seemed to care about the game when a vote was put on you. Earlier when no suspicion was on you, you were perfectly content to wish the game was over and hoped scum would kill you so that you wouldn't have to bother with it. Not that you bothered with it in the first place.

Now, suddenly that there's a vote on you, you've perked up and are actually trying to play. By "trying to play", I mean "act sanctimoniously and try to explain how Mafia works", of course. You haven't bothered trying to suss out anything in this game, why start now? I guess you're hoping that other people will read it, go "Oh man, Betrayer's being an rear end in a top hat again", and take your side regardless.

And no, by how lylo works I mean I don't have to make a grand case to know your scum because if everyone shows up and there's no scum rush then you have to be scum. There's no need for casework from me to know it because that's how numbers work.

If I was trying to convince anyone else then yeah I'd have to make a case, but I'm not doing that.

Anyway maybe it's AA and Cpig and they're just waiting for them both to be online at the same time, which is also a possibility. Let's just wait and see!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

You're the one who wants this game to be over. Do something besides clutch pearls.

Nah, self-voting is a garbage move for garbage people and I don't do it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

redneck nazgul posted:

Alternatively, if you're actually a survivor, throw another vote onto Asiina.

If she self-hammers, it'll be the best scum victory in Mafia history.

Sorry Betrayer, Asiina was right about me faking Survivor status. Thanks for the scumclaim though.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So looks like the last scum is either cpig or AA?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

It still could be both of them and they haven't been around together to coordinate the scum rush.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't think that's it. If there were three scum alive, we would just get endgamed without waiting for a vote.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Also it could still be you and Cpig or AA and they haven't been around since I got voted for, in which case yeah I feel that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't think that's it. If there were three scum alive, we would just get endgamed without waiting for a vote.

No he's not scumclaiming he's going all "I'm town and gently caress town because town is lazy so let's all town self-vote because I hate self-loathing town and am therefore being self-loathing town."

Which is nonsense and hypocrisy, but also not outside the realm of possibility.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

No he's not scumclaiming he's going all "I'm town and gently caress town because town is lazy so let's all town self-vote because I hate self-loathing town and am therefore being self-loathing town."

Which is nonsense and hypocrisy, but also not outside the realm of possibility.

"a tacit admission she's town" is the scumclaim. If he's town, he has no way of knowing you're town.

I mean he could be lying, but a lying scumclaim is still a scumclaim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I guess I put an implied "she's probably town" or "I think she's town" in there because that's a real blatant scumclaim but you might be right.

I still want to wait for CPig and AA before I do anything though.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yeah, if you think I'm scum after pushing for infinitums lynch, you deserve to lose

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Bussing can be a thing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Asiina

No regard for the game. Throughout the game. Fighting for survival now is real suspect.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote Asiina

No regard for the game. Throughout the game. Fighting for survival now is real suspect.

:stare:

redneck nazgul scumclaimed and you're voting asiina?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If asiina is town then we deserve to lose because she and several others haven't even begun to try.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

GG then if AA has arbritrarily decided to give up any chance of victory.

• Locked thread