Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SirSamVimes posted:

:stare:

redneck nazgul scumclaimed and you're voting asiina?

I think argument was in process and a scum claim didn't happen. If nazgul is lying pig is also lying. Keep in mind,pig saw naz visit me and I am among the living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like how I get the sins of the entire town just because I'm the last one left alive.

I also enjoy how I simultaneously "haven't even begun to try' and am "fighting for survival"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yeah you have, quit spinning words. Your very presence is indication of you trying and ssv if you take that as a scum claim you need to reread

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Like let's be clear here, I don't give a poo poo if we lose this game.

I'm tired of putting in effort when we have lovely GBS and Auspol people throwing around votes for no reason that they never backup, so as soon as it became clear that Poque wasn't scum I gave up trying because who gives a poo poo nobody was making cases anyway why should I have to carry this game.

So yeah, blame me for being the one person who carries all of town's sins.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Like town will be hosed but by scum dictating how the game ends. Asiina is scum, no doubt about it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Like let's be clear here, I don't give a poo poo if we lose this game.

I'm tired of putting in effort when we have lovely GBS and Auspol people throwing around votes for no reason that they never backup, so as soon as it became clear that Poque wasn't scum I gave up trying because who gives a poo poo nobody was making cases anyway why should I have to carry this game.

So yeah, blame me for being the one person who carries all of town's sins.

Aren't you a lovely martyr, like I can't even take you seriously, this feignger is ridiculous.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Yeah you have, quit spinning words. Your very presence is indication of you trying and ssv if you take that as a scum claim you need to reread

Spinning words by directly quoting you.

If asiina is town then we deserve to lose because she and several others haven't even begun to try.

##vote Asiina

No regard for the game. Throughout the game. Fighting for survival now is real suspect.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We are living in a post-truth society.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
OK, thanks for actually showing up now, but your not giving a poo poo is really paradoxical to your activity at the moment.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

We are living in a post-truth society.

Post truth lol

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't give a poo poo about winning this game.

I give a poo poo for apparently being the only person who is at fault that this game is poo poo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway I guess we wait for CPig. I imagine he must be the last scum because I doubt both AA and Betrayer put their eggs into one basket like this.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So come CPig, let's end this misery.

Also please use my quote to make your vote when you do it tia.

Asiina posted:

Incoming "yeah I guess it's Asiina ##vote Asiina" from at least one of the two scum just to hedge their bets in case something goes wrong.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I think argument was in process and a scum claim didn't happen. If nazgul is lying pig is also lying. Keep in mind,pig saw naz visit me and I am among the living.

Pig could also be scum. Or Nazgul could be (as I previously stated) a scum watcher, because he needs a pro-town power that town can steal when he gets hanged.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

How is

redneck nazgul posted:

And yeah, I realize that saying that is a tacit acknowledgment that she's town.

Which means we deserve to lose that much more because this game has been a complete shitshow and rather than stepping up and doing something, townspeople sat around and went :negative: about the whole thing.

redneck nazgul posted:

Alternatively, if you're actually a survivor, throw another vote onto Asiina.

If she self-hammers, it'll be the best scum victory in Mafia history.

not a scumclaim?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So hey Betrayer, I guess since you're totally definitely for reals a watcher I presume you watched Poque last night because he was very obviously going to be the kill.

So who did you see?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

So hey Betrayer, I guess since you're totally definitely for reals a watcher I presume you watched Poque last night because he was very obviously going to be the kill.

So who did you see?

He watched me pig claimed

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why wouldn't you watch Poque???

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway I was worried that SSV was scum trying to goad me into voting Betrayer, but since he would just hammer and end this madness if that was the case he's confirmed town to me now, so the scum are two of betrayer, cpig, and AA.

If betrayer is town then the game is over anyway because cpig will vote me, so I'm going to ##vote Betrayer now and maybe CPig will be the town?

I just don't see Betrayer and AA getting so flustered by me when they have a sure win that they blow it by both voting me before town cpig shows up. I mean I've been kept alive for the easy LYLO vote, so I think this vote won't matter anyway.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There it is :love:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway I'm VT GG scum, except not really.

This was a lovely game wherein everyone except for like 2 people were lovely and didn't try

I was also lovely and didn't try, but I'm not carrying the blame for everyone on this, it was a group lack-of-effort here and I'm not going to carry a game full of people who obviously don't care to make actual cases.

GG, get hosed, unsubscribing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/Z0y4xfF.mp4

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:hb: :f5: :hb:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
(I didn't notice she got hammered)

The townspeople, desperate to rid their town of demons, turn against Asiina. There is no ritual, it is a frenzy. And two of the townspeople start pulling out her guts and gorging on them.

Asiina, town-aligned Adept of Blood has been lynched!

From the shadows emerges a familiar figure to the surviving Adepts. Somehow, they'd forgotten all about him in their search for the Demon Summoner.

Podima: Now now, don't spend all your time eating, finish off the others too.

CPig and redneck nazgul: Yes master.

With the last of the town's defenders murdered in the streets, Infinitum is released from Anomalous Amalgam's hold and joins his brothers.

Blood flowed freely through the streets, washing away limbs, teeth, and hair as the last few Villagers able to stop him gave up the ghost and the slaughter began in earnest.

The scum team (Podima, Infinitum, redneck nazgul, and CPig) has won!

Asiina, SirSamVimes, and Anomalous Amalgam have been endgamed!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WjM3kwA8W-7xMnkqVIjhf1K7ZkJmoeRLGsj7CAA9ViQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-Lm3XqNRspa9B9b9WKzkX3C3vxGgdao0T7Wo8_JtQk/edit#gid=0

So yeah, a pretty bastard setup. Podima started out pretty powerful, but as you guys lynch the demons he would get weaker and eventually he would be revealed in votefinder if you got the three demons.

As people said in the scum doc, in a game where the town can steal scum's powers, you can assume that scum would be given powers useful to the town. If you'd gotten nazgul or CPig you'd have been in much better shape (and been able to catch Podima killing).

As it stands, the scum team didn't even need Podima to win, because there were 6 mislynches and only 1 scum lynch.

It's in both docs, but here's Podima's role PM and abilities.

You are the Summoner. You have bound three Archdemons to your will. They have demanded this town as a blood sacrifice, and you are all too happy to appease them. You are scum aligned and win when all threats are eliminated.

Incognito: So long as at least one of the demons is still bound to you, you will show up as a Spectator in Votefinder. If a player attempts to vote for you, you will be added to Votefinder as a player. Any player that attempts to target you with an action will still get a result.

Blood of the Innocent: So long as you have at least 2 demons bound to you, each day there is a mislynch, you may perform a juggernaut kill the following night.

Shadow in the Night: So long as you have 3 demons bound to you, each night, you may perform the factional night kill without risk of being detected.

Lynch one scum, he can no longer ninja kill. Lynch 2, and he can't jugg kill following a mislynch. Lynch 3 and he gets added to votefinder.

Tobbs Gnawed fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 30, 2017

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks for the game tobbs.

This was fun! :)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Amazingly scum feels a bit underpowered in that setup, but it's mainly due to a someone who can't vote. Pig you played a really solid game. We would've had a better chance without so many town lurkers.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poque posted:

Amazingly scum feels a bit underpowered in that setup, but it's mainly due to a someone who can't vote. Pig you played a really solid game. We would've had a better chance without so many town lurkers.

Yeah but that someone was in spectators the entire game so town had no loving way of knowing he even existed in the game unless they got through every other scum.

We had a roleblocker, a watcher, and a tracker so we pretty much knew all the power roles by like day 3 or so.

On top of that we had pod on kill duty with no danger of being seen at all so in essence it was just a free kill every night.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this game just reminds me of cat lady maf where scum also sweep.

I think SSV did well though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

ftfy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also open the mod doc up for sharing please ty

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wanna see those docs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
scum doc is pretty good, you guys.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i should have been confirmed town the second scum wasn't killing lurkers

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
should be visible now

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Good game all. Sorry for disbelief. Good scum doc.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Glad I was so terrifying to the demons that they had no choice but to brutally murder me. :hr:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was told to come back and read the mod/scum doc and I did and yeah it was a poo poo setup but that doesn't change the fact nobody tried so no Inf it didn't break me or whatever poo poo Inf said, because it doesn't matter.

And I'm glad I didn't try because just like the last time I put a huge amount of effort into solving a game wherein almost everyone else was shitposters who didn't care (Cloaks), it didn't matter because it was a bastard setup. So why even bother?

So yeah I'm not going to drag people who don't care into actually playing mafia instead of making contentless votes for 3 straight days. If someone puts in effort I'll engage with them, but there's nothing to even talk about when half the game decides time and time again that they just don't give a gently caress.

So gently caress this lovely town for being lovely all the way through, you all hosed up.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The night where we figured out a shitload during day 3 was top mafia though, it was frustrating that people refused to engage with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hey everybody I got a scum result on naz

• Locked thread