Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

moridin you're like a 30 year old man that i think is engaged you are not allowed to call people fam

im not engaged and i was born in 1990

Manchild King posted:

I find the commercialization of rave parties extremely sad. These new "raves" sound just like lovely nightclubs trying to extract as much money as possible from patrons. They don't give a gently caress at all about the music, just making money.

p much but it's okay there are good parties starting to pop up again

but yeah all those massives like EDC and whatnot are trash now

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i could take it all back now i wouldn't, i woulda did more poo poo that people said that i shouldn't
But I'm all grown up now and upgraded and graduated
Did better drugs and updated
But I've still got a lot of growing up to do
I've still got a whole lot of throwing up to spew

e: also as an aside 6 flags magic mountain on ecstasy is phenomenal

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Shadowlz posted:

At least in Baltimore/Philly/DC DnB still pulls the same crowds who are now in their 30s. Dubstep pulls in the younger crowds. But year the real underground underground is pretty much gone.

You said crowds....

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

garfield hentai posted:

i don't understand how k is a party drug maybe i did it wrong because clearly people like it but the levels of intoxication seem to be "everything's pretty normal except i can't stand up never mind dance" or "the outside world has zero bearing on anything right now so the only part of my setting that matters is no one's around who will try to steal my wallet"

Do a bump and listen to some jungle mate

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

People talk about heroin adulteration in ecstasy but I'm dfw and it was only stimulants and piperizine cuts, or some other MDMx. Im pretty sure the last one i took was cut with mephedrone, back in 2012.

2008-2012 maybe using 3 times a year tops. Never once felt an opioid cut, just really low quality amphetamines or pipes. The pipes were far and away the worst though.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

geeves posted:

People like K because it's the "let's chill out and gently caress" drug.

I could hardly walk on that stuff. I don't understand how that is possible.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

geeves posted:

People like K because it's the "let's chill out and gently caress" drug.
uhhhh maybe on low doses but you sure as gently caress aint fuckin on a decent dose of dissociatives

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Some fuckwit raped a chick at a rave in the forest north of Perth.
I was there and I didn't hear or see anything. Unsurprising.

We were going to go again the following year but a mate got there before we did and sent a txt saying that there is a massive police presence and don't even bother going.
That was the last Pines Rave as far as I know.

gently caress that rapey oval office

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

We Know Catheters posted:

I could hardly walk on that stuff. I don't understand how that is possible.

Isn't that like cat tranquilizer drugs?

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Horse tranqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

It's everyone tranqs!

• Locked thread