Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I thought PLUR was those big fuzzy boots that chicks wear along with basically nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

hmm it seems kind of pointless to keep the legs warm when your rear end and titties are hanging out but i'm not complaining.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

garfield hentai posted:

my friend played a set at a stargate themed rave, there were some mixers and cdjs up there that no one was using so i went up too and played with them and pretended i was part of the set and did a lot of "cmon guys put your hands up" motions it was kind of fun

here's the really good decorations that made it a stargate themed rave

no ring, voted 1

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why can't you respect girls who want to get naked? :catstare:

Sorry you have me confused with someone else, I fully support the right of women everywhere to get naked or nearly naked any place they want.

• Locked thread