Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Masters of Doom is agreat read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also Ive been reading a newly published history of animation thats been in the works for a few years and includes a massive section in the 70s and beyond that situates video game development into a history of film because its all just animation. Which is cool to see.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I sent the author an email though because she mistakenly used an image of Super Mario Bros. 1 from the All-Stars version and credited it to 1985. Hopefully it will be corrected in the next revision.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What book is this? I love animation history.

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm also really interested in what that book is

https://www.amazon.com/New-History-...ry+of+animation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I havent played all of them but the SMT mainline games seem to all take place mid-apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Stoned reading the Bible