Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Reminder that Ready Player One (soon to be a major motion picture!) is the Imp Zone Book Club "Pimp's Choice" book of the month. And remember, you can get it on amazon with 20% off using our code, PIMPZONE. That's PIMPZONE. Enjoy, gamers, and 'level up' your reading scores!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

The Holy Bible - Gods greatest gift to mankind and basically an epic JRPG in book form, with a huge cast of characters, betrayal, items, great locations, and an amazing ending.

plus there's Choice +epic

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

so basically with this part coming up you'd have to be a good person for years to get to Heaven but there's actually a pretty cool skip here *donates a fortune to AGDQ*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"

My father and mother were leaving for the opera for the night, and I was about to have the whole house to myself.

"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and the Bible.

I ran and grabbed my Bible, bong, and a sack of the good poo poo and hurried downstairs. It was time to spend some time with the big man upstairs. My soul lit up with life (no red rings thank God), while I lit up the bong, and the world of Israel unfurled in front of my eyes.

I decided on reading the NT(natch). This was to be a Chill readthrough, where after reading the parable of the lost sheep I would stray from the main quest, choosing instead to walk, pick flowers and think about my relationship with God, and further my devotion. There. I was finished. God is amazing. Perfectly serene and pages wisely bookmarked, I was ready to begin the story proper. It was an arduous journey through the valley of the shadow of death, rife with danger indeed. Tragedy struck as Jesus Christ was crucified before me. I took another rip and continued on, and made my way to the end. I was not prepared for the sight that awaited me.

(not sure how to take a picture of my book but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a book. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of the Bible. That was how the majority of 2015 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful book, please, drive to your local bookstore and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

a song of fire and ice