Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How do we get a roulette spot? This is my first time doing this.

I don't have a lot of cash to spare, soooo. Let's see.

To the winning team's charity of choice, I'll donate:
$1 for every person Sami Zayn eliminates
$1 for every person Dean Ambrose eliminates
$5 for every loving awesome Kofi Kingston avoids elimination spot (let's cap this at 3, just in case)
$10 if Tye Dillinger debuts at 10.

I'll also write a series of essays titled "The WWE Superstars More Elite Than [Superstar To Be Determined]", highlighting and extolling the careers of every WWE superstar who lasts longer than the superstar I get by roulette, at least 250 words each, to be finished by WrestleMania.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

oatgan posted:

darkstar will make a signup thread next week, and you'll 10 days to sign up. Teams will be sent out the weekend of and you'll have 48 hours to talk trash in the roulette thread with your teammates. Then you cheer like hell for your number and its Jim Duggan or something

poo poo yeah let's go Team Goldust.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

How do we get a roulette spot? This is my first time doing this.

I don't have a lot of cash to spare, soooo. Let's see.

To the winning team's charity of choice, I'll donate:
$1 for every person Sami Zayn eliminates
$1 for every person Dean Ambrose eliminates
$5 for every loving awesome Kofi Kingston avoids elimination spot (let's cap this at 3, just in case)
$10 if Tye Dillinger debuts at 10.

I'll also write a series of essays titled "The WWE Superstars More Elite Than [Superstar To Be Determined]", highlighting and extolling the careers of every WWE superstar who lasts longer than the superstar I get by roulette, at least 250 words each, to be finished by WrestleMania.

No Sami or Dean eliminations
Was there really anything that counted as a Kofi save spot? I dunno. I'll leave this one to you guys.
Tye debuted at 10, so :thumbsup: there.

At any rate, somebody from Team Randy, hit me with that charity.

My guy was Xavier at 20, I'll figure out everybody who lasted longer than him soon.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nobody from Team Randy gave me anybody to donate to, but given the circumstances, I think both my guy (Xavier Woods) and Mr. Randall Keith Orton would be very happy with a donation to the ACLU on their behalf. :)

I still have the essays to be done by WrestleMania, I think there's about 18 guys who lasted longer than Xavier, so, I'll get started with that and figure out how to deliver it pretty soon.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Brought a tear to my eye.

• Locked thread