Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

Standard toxx:

$5 to a charity belonging to a member of the team that eliminated my wrestler's choice.
An extra five if that wrestler wins the rumble, or gets any of the general accolades for the rumble (most eliminations, ironman, etc) (so if a guy is the ironman, wins the rumble, and got most eliminations, and one of those eliminations was my guy, it's $20)

$15 to Child's Play if my team wins

Also, if my wrestler is eliminated by JunpeiHyde's wrestler, then $5 to a charity of her choice (in addition to all of the above)

If my wrestler lasts less time than JunpeiHyde's wrestler, $5 to a charity of her choice.

I agree to the competitive toxx listed here. Therefore, if my wrestler is eliminated by Senerio's wrestler, $5 to a charity of his choosing, and also $5 if his wrestler lasts longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

I had Show who was eliminated by the most elim guy Braun Strowman, so anyone on Team 7 can pick a charity for me to donate $10 to.
Also Show lasted less time than Kallisto (though Kallisto didn't eliminate him) so $5 to a charity of Junpei Hyde's chocie

RAINN

• Locked thread