Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

discount cathouse posted:

I just googled Kaceytron.

I see why she's getting criticism. But it's capitalism so I can't hate.

Right now it seems that Feminism and the Internet are undergoing two distinct factions. Sex positive feminism where sexuality can also be empowering. And another which looks to have women not only dependent on their sexuality and that doing so does a disservice to women as a whole.

It's an interesting dichotomy we're going through.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Right now it seems that Feminism and the Internet are undergoing two distinct factions. Sex positive feminism where sexuality can also be empowering. And another which looks to have women not only dependent on their sexuality and that doing so does a disservice to women as a whole.

Source your D&D quotes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh yeah I have a thesaurus too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol. Cool filename

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol. Cool filename

lmao again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

personally, im glad the imp zone got real about feminism for a second

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was a NeoGAF post and probably one of the least funny ones he could of copy pasted. God only knows, says this gamer.

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 17, 2017

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Wormskull posted:

That was a NeoGAF post and probably one of the least funny ones he could of copy pasted. God only knows, says this gamer.

youre invited to post the funnier ones

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

NeoGAF copypastes... aw yeah this is my poo poo! Can we get a Mock Thread up in here?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol. Cool filename

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

NeoGAF copypastes... aw yeah this is my poo poo! Can we get a Mock Thread up in here?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lumpy the Cook posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Return of the 4 feet tall king

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Welcome back.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738161

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Aww poo poo.... it's the motherfuckin' Sir AIDS.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sir AIDS has finally returned from his grueling battle with Sir ISIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

• Locked thread