Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kaceytron is the one true Goddess and empress of my heart and mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was thinking about taking a pic in my sick Satanic Kaceytron shirt but I haven't seen it in a while and I have a suspicion that my grandma seen it in the laundry and threw it away lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Shout outs to your Christian grandma.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

she should make a shirt thats just her logo

She probably thought of it but found it would be dubious legally or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first day I wore the shirt a girl told me I looked like a badass so to me, this shirt is as good as any.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I think her mousepad has the logo on it but I haven't won a !pantyraffle for one of those yet so I don't remember.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

some good poo poo tonight, although my clip button is forever greyed out. guess i made too many.

WTF...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

Just subscribed for two decades

Hell yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You clipped stuff during Zthon and that wasn't months ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait did you. Now I'm not sure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll bring the Snowberry Crostata.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keep it open anyway because Kaceytron embodies the virtues of gamerhood and is a wonderful topic of discussion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:pray: God save our Queen... :pray:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whenever I walk out of my room, a cloud -- a billowing cloud of marijuana smoke comes following behind me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's spelled closer to Kaveness.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can see the spelling if you donate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kacey making CatCam play Pokémon go was some of the goodest poo poo I ever did see.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/CuriousTroutNinjaTroll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

discount cathouse posted:

I just googled Kaceytron.

I see why she's getting criticism. But it's capitalism so I can't hate.

Right now it seems that Feminism and the Internet are undergoing two distinct factions. Sex positive feminism where sexuality can also be empowering. And another which looks to have women not only dependent on their sexuality and that doing so does a disservice to women as a whole.

It's an interesting dichotomy we're going through.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was a NeoGAF post and probably one of the least funny ones he could of copy pasted. God only knows, says this gamer.

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 17, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I just googled Kaceytron.

I see why she's getting criticism. But it's capitalism so I can't hate.

Right now it seems that Feminism and the Internet are undergoing two distinct factions. Sex positive feminism where sexuality can also be empowering. And another which looks to have women not only dependent on their sexuality and that doing so does a disservice to women as a whole.

It's an interesting dichotomy we're going through.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

😍😍 Queen! 😍😍

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mary Kish is the only cool one of those.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I didnt know she was leaving but god willing its GIant Bomb.

I don't watch their poo poo anymore but, agreed. Love me some of that dank Kish! lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looks like she's on a streamer team whose goal is to uplift gamer women.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

brittany venti went to HWNDU and was Periscopeing and she saw Sam hyde and he was like "Oh your a streamer so that means losers give you money to feel less lonely" and then i told kaceytron and she tought she was talking poo poo so she goes:

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/MuddyDugongSoBayed

edit: this is brittany venti incase you dont know who she is https://youtu.be/O2k__JjPHec

In the clip it shows you specifically saying that she was talking poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is she talking about the Conan game lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yeah I think their dating. I don't follow twitter past a couple weeks after Zeldathon but that's the vibe I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vidya James and Femtastic are also dating, I don't know who Zach is dating now... Uhh, I don't know much else. MC is still probably dating ArcticLight.

• Locked thread