Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Composting Toilet

HAHAHAHAAH...TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
cookies are a sometimes food, so im told

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Dick,

It's been ages since we spoke and I'm not sure if this letter will even reach you. It's beautiful here, so much wide open space, prairies that seem to roll on forever, vast herds of chocolate chip cookies roaming free. We could become rich off the abundance of cookie meat here.

death sext

Composting Toilet posted:

HAHAHAHAAH...TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

DICK

I'll take it! thank you for this opportunity to become your business partner in this one-in-a-lifetime venture.

idea: we travel the country selling cookie meat as a cure for bursitis and female complaints

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Is this cookie free range?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Still remember the first time I went to the cookie ranch.

:(

The stench of cookie manure was overbearing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
FYI those little bags of "bite sized" cookies are the veal of the cookie world

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
People for ethic treatment of cookies

death sext

what's the cookie equivalent of foie gra? snickerdoodles?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I used to have a pet cookie and saw how much love they can give, I've never been able to munch on them since.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

Dick,

It's been ages since we spoke and I'm not sure if this letter will even reach you. It's beautiful here, so much wide open space, prairies that seem to roll on forever, vast herds of chocolate chip cookies roaming free. We could become rich off the abundance of cookie meat here.

death sext posted:

I'll take it! thank you for this opportunity to become your business partner in this one-in-a-lifetime venture.

idea: we travel the country selling cookie meat as a cure for bursitis and female complaints

Manifisto

death sext posted:

what's the cookie equivalent of foie gra? snickerdoodles?

hershey's kisses. those used to be chocolate chips, grown to obscene size as the cookies were force-fed cocoa powder, butter, and vanilla.

:smith:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I think they're about to hatch :neckbeard:

death sext

us: is your unruly womb wandering around all the time? are your joints afflicted so terribly?

awe-struck masses: yes! yes!

us: introducing cookie meat! it's the cookie with the filling of livestock*. rub on body, put in mouth, put it under your pillow at night, it's all good.

masses, again: we love you. key to the city!

*also contains cocaine and opium

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
*runs into grocery store. Tears open every packet of cookies*

GO! RUN! YOU'RE FREE!

death sext

*breaks open every Oreo*

"which ones got the meats inside?!(!(!!"

death sext

PETC

google THIS

PETC has eaten more than 34,000 cookies since 1998

PETC members: (frantically chewing and trying to shake the crumbs from their fat rolls) Mo we habem't!

Manifisto

what really breaks my heart is when people raise cookies just for the hides, and the meat goes to waste

I don't care how fashionable that nutterbutter trim on your evening gown might look, that cookie's sacrifice deserves respect

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Cookie hunting for sport is unethical

Manifisto

soylent grahams, anyone?

google THIS

Always adopt your cookie from a shelter, and never buy Cookie Crisp cereal in a store. Most of those poor little cookies come from General Mills.

Manifisto

I travel in my time machine to a dystopian future where cookies frolick unconcerned in a sunny paradise aboveground, while the keebler elves dwell in the depths, coming to the surface only to hunt and devour the hapless confections

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Always adopt your cookie from a shelter, and never buy Cookie Crisp cereal in a store. Most of those poor little cookies come from General Mills.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Oh give me a home where the cookie dough roam,
Where the 'chips meet strawberry short cake
Where seldom is heard a nutrious word,
And the skies have milk clouds all day.

Manifisto

it's dessert time at the hippie commune. out come sausages, cold cuts, beef jerky, slim jims. the newcomer timidly raises his hand and asks, "could I have a cookie instead?" the room grows silent; everyone turns to stare at him, aghast.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
holy poo poo lol at this whole thread

death sext

COOKIE MEAT COOKIE MEET

Judging cookie meat breeds, cookie meat dancing, and cookie meat flavor.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"they were slaughtering the thin mints?"

"and they were screaming"

"and you ran away?"

"no, first i tried to free them. i... i opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run- they just stood there confused, they wouldn't run"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

"and you ran away?"

"no, first i tried to free them. i... i opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run- they just stood there confused, they wouldn't run"

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

"and you ran away?"

haha

"I ate his mallomars with jelly beans and a nice 2%" *thpthpthpthpthpthpthpt*

google THIS

Soylent Brown is made of people! It's made of gingerbread people!

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

haha

Nosfereefer

industrialized cookie farming is monstrous. they'll put as many oreos as physically possible in those tiny coops where they can't move. the stress of it all causes them to peck at each others fillings, or worse. maybe think about that next time you consider buying that "extra large" 20% off pack of oreos to gorge yourself on. is all that suffering really worth it for access to marginally cheaper cookies?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
You don't even want to know the growth hormones they use to breed the double stuffed Oreos. Let's just say you don't find double stuffed in the wild for a reason. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Nosfereefer

the baker: ah, fresh dough!

google THIS

Rocky Balboa absolutely wailing on a giant cookie cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

that evening, the knight-captain was visited in his chambers by a lady-in-waiting. but he was in no mood for company, the weight of his guilt bore heavily upon him.

"you look unwell, my lord. is the campaign not progressing as planned?"

though he knew it unwise, he confided in her. "I simply do not understand what it is His Majesty seeks.", he spoke sullenly. "the elves were a peaceful people, they gave us no quarrel." visions of the battlefield raced through his mind... the forests rife with flame, the screams of the dying. "...and we slaughtered them like cattle. and to what end?" the captain, walking over to a leather sack at his bedside, procured a portion of the spoils of the kingdom's most recent conquest... a single E. L. Fudge cookie.

"is a cookie truly worth its weight in the blood of the innocent?"

• Locked thread