Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
You can get probated or threads locked in other subforums for even mentiong D&D.

Is this one of the things that can go away? Because it's completely stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
lol that GBS is conservative

GSB is full of people you pushed out of D&D- the no fun zone on a comedy forum. Pretending that there's some black and white to all this is exactly part of why this forum is an echo chamber

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
D&D mods need a heads up to delete all the stuff from their private PM server showing how fair and balanced they are

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
lol at mods upset that LadyAmbien posted this in public

Clearly it was done to show, publicly, that you're getting called out for doing a bad job and the consequences of not changing. I mean that's in the first post. To put it another way. You're doing a bad job running this subforum and instead of accepting that your fake boss will fire you for not meeting your comedy quota, you're complaining it wasn't done in private so nobody will know you are getting called out for being bad.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Poor Lowtax. The last pages are so strange and confusing I have no idea what's going on and it's some weird race to see who's the most offended about something or whatever. This entire thread was a chance to change this place and all it's done is prove that the entire subforum is hosed for like 12 pages in a row.

Like I'm a lovely poster who normally doesn't care, but D&D is such as lovely place that it even impacts other forums. You start a joke thread in GBS about politics, the GBS mods don't like what's inside so they punt it off to D&D or CSPAM land where it usually dies because nobody can joke in it the same way without getting probated or the thread gassed. So the result is, no funny politics unless it's in here, and as everyone here will claim this place is good, fair, unbiased, and full of comedy laughter. I mean it's hosed up that you can't even reference D&D in some places without getting the thread locked. How is that even a thing? D&D is so lovely you can't even mention it. It's like the Voldemort of sub forums. Making fun of each other is part of what make us terrible troglodytes who identity as goons how did it get this way

• Locked thread