Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
My opinion is that it's funny that you're so shook about a black mod existing for two days that you feel a need to reassure racists they're safe here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

all of three replies in to call the OP a racist. incredible.

Sorry, I'll post faster next time.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

Have you considered that this has nothing to do with you and is about d&d modding in general?

Yes the admin thread about D&D modding that was posting publicly instead of in the mod forum for some reason definitely isn't about the new mod that people in QCS are whining about. Especially not when it's directly addressing the stuff those posters are whining about.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

You are all seriously proving my point here and it's hilarious. Different opinion = automatic racist.

How is this:

quote:

This is a place where people pay to post, and have a right to express their personal opinions as long as they are not personally attacking anyone else. Which does NOT include blanket statements regarding groups, unless it is especially extreme.

not saying that racism, sexism, homophobia, etc need to be tolerated unless they're particularly extreme?

What do you mean by that statement if I am misinterpreting it?

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

hmm:
https://twitter.com/ashleenkathli/status/819019436258684930

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Doctor Butts posted:

Who the gently caress tweets about D&D bullshit?

I'll give you a hint:
https://twitter.com/ashleenkathli/status/819625648838889473

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Tolkien minority posted:

i can debate and discuss with the reasonable people while mocking the idiots at the same time i'm talented like that.
feel free to make this thread about me for some odd reason tho lol

thank u thats my pugger and he is very rad
vvvv

Do you seriously not see the irony of this post?

Not the bit about the dog I'm sure the dog is good.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Tolkien minority posted:

you posted within 5 minutes of the thread being open to call anyone who thinks dumb stuff is going on here racist and imply lady ambien is racist too. you are not one of the reasonable people lol

Okay I guess I'll spell it out then. You're getting real upset about people not engaging with unreasonable people while wanting to do the same thing yourself.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Oil of Paris posted:

I didnt find it worthy of discussion until you needed an example. I laughed about its pettiness earlier today in the QCS thread. the reason it is being used as an example is due to it being emblematic of an apparently ongoing problem with posters who disagree with the consensus being silenced for their opinions. i think you are really stretching to place the mods race at the forefront of this, instead of her doing exactly what people are tired of seeing in DnD

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Oil of Paris posted:

i am not sure what the opinion of ladyambien has to do with me. i imagine she is frustrated that she was almost immediately called a racist for questioning the mods decisions

this happened immediately after km was modded, two days before this thread started

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Oil of Paris posted:

i didnt notice the date, but i still dont particularly care or find relevant what she thinks or says on twitter. the purpose of the thread seems to be in line with what is currently being discussed

lol why would context matter

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I'm sorry that's all you can see and as a result are flailing your pissbaby arms in an embarrassing display constructing racist sandcastles out of imaginary sand in a snowglobe an autistic boy would be allowed to look at if he wasn't a cracker.

So even with the tweeting about how asking for a black mod is racist youre still gonna pretend this isnt at all about race?

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Because of people like you, who make race an issue, sure. Let's all be racists up in this joint, hip hop, yo mama zim zam.

man i sure am glad that racism stops existing when we stop talking about it

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Next you are going to tell me about how those people, bring down property values, and are "unfortunate", while you sip you're green tea with cinnamon in your mcmansion right?

what even

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

the trump tutelage posted:

stone cold was eventually probated by another mod because you were too busy agreeing with her sentiments and handing out probations for relatively innocuous posting by other posters, to take a moment to be at all impartial or to hold an ally to the thread or forum rules. the issue is, and only is, that you held people you disagreed with to a much higher standard than someone you agreed with, which is really loving gross when coupled with moderator powers. D&D isn't your racial justice workshop.

actually it is her racial justice workshop sorry

being white is banned now

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Mr. F! posted:

Would you rather have a dick that jizzes glitter or a brain that calls everything racist

both thanks

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

Even if they'd been already probated (by another mod even) for making GBS threads up that exact same thread? Then to snarkily reply to a mod that nah you don't wanna follow the forum rules is almost begging as hard as Sid did

When did mod sass stop being probatable?

when the mod is black isn't impartial duh

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Tiny Deer posted:

There was a loving Dracula thread??

Draculas are real and the mods are determined to cover this up

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Rodatose posted:

"say you'll respect people itt" isn't an unreasonable demand, hell the person can just lie

like all the guy has to do is say "okay I will" in reply to "respect people itt" instead of "no"

you're acting like they had to do a double dare physical challenge

I'd like to point out that there's a long history on these forums of mods having people do double dare physical challenges in response to their lovely posting.

I dunno maybe FSS has a long history of opposing mod challenges. As far as mod challenges go, respect the people in the thread who actually know poo poo is a pretty easy one I must say.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

boner confessor posted:

in that you should always breathe deeply into a paper bag before you post your opinions, yes

really i think he probably should breathe deeply inside a plastic bag

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Fat Shat Sings posted:

how does a site administrator not seem to know about current or past events on the website they administrate?

You are confused why this thread exists despite everything that's taken place over the last week in relation to probably a decade of history involving terrible moderation and subforums like this becoming insular.

I don't want to suggest you are incapable of "getting it" but you did say you read 1,000 posts in this thread and still don't "get it" soooo

have you considered that its possible that he "gets it" but thinks that youre wrong

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Fat Shat Sings posted:

a reasonable demand to make of me if i were an administrator claiming confusion over said events

man you sure are lucky that mods arent allowed to ask posters to do things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

sudo rm -rf posted:

so like is it just the perceived "i get out of this toxx and get to feel good while doing so by telling donald trump to go gently caress himself while helping the victims of sexual assault" vs "you must renounce and therefore feel bad about your toxx if you want out"

because that just feels like a really superficial difference to me.

you dont understand sudo

conservatives cannot abide having their feelings hurt its just not something they can deal with

thats why you need to say merry christmas

• Locked thread