Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I think D&D sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

And by that metric I think I should be made mod of D&D

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Koalas March posted:

Lmao, I only probated people (4 people, for 6 hours!) who got reported. If I was really banning people who I thought were shitheads or had terrible opinions like 90% of yall would be gone.

I'm glad I've got the racists shook though. Seethe.

cool gif

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i posted a thread which i think is very much akin to D&D called I think America SUCKS and it was moved to C-SPAM i do not like this thank you for listening

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gail Wynand posted:

Guys I believe that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

Let's debate and discuss

I disagree and think that mulatto kids are so cute!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gail Wynand posted:

I can be ok w that as long as they are quadroons or octoroons

i dont know those words

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tolkien minority posted:

everyone that disagrees with me is a nazi white supremacist. hmmm this position will surely encourage me to debate and discuss thigns with people in a levelheaded manner

same

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

LadyAmbien posted:

You are all seriously proving my point here and it's hilarious. Different opinion = automatic racist.

im just making fun of those people please dont lump everyone together i hate d&D lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Koalas March posted:

fyi I've literally been getting emails from throw away accounts with slurs and stuff but yeah, I guess I'm just projecting when I say racists are seething

im sorry do you need a hug (>^-^)>

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FactsAreUseless posted:

Who gives a poo poo? What's funny about collecting photos and personal information about our users to fuel your weird hate of LGBT people? If that's this website's new direction then count me the gently caress out. I've been totally willing to support encouraging more flexibility on slurs. Hell, I've always been pretty flexible on that myself. Get D&D a conservative mod. Let's make it more free, let's allow for more debate from all sides. Let's change a situation in which D&D is liberal and GBS is conservative, that's all fine. But I draw the line at encouraging people to act more like the insane doxxing website full of complete loving nutjobs who have made it their job to obsess about the personal lives of other people.

personally I was just making fun of shmorky because he poops and pees n diapers and also hits on children i think gay people are pretty cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah liz wiz has been nothing but a kind dude and making those accusations and then running away when asked for proof is gross

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Beet Wagon posted:

As exciting as it is going to be to read a bunch of rules-lawyering about why "lmao all homos should die of AIDS" is not in fact extreme enough to fall afoul of the new 'almost anything goes' rule, maybe we could revisit the huge announcement about how blanket hatred based on gender/race/whatever is cool and good as long as it isn't too bad, whatever that means?

if it gets emptyquoted at least 6 times or at least 10 posters say lol, lmao, or lmbo, the hateful post is good

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax posted:

I believe the entire purpose of this thread was to point out that a forum called "Debate and Discuss" should be *more* lenient with free speech, as opposed to more intolerant. I do not believe anything said was to be interpreted as "we are racists and want more racists." It's kind of the exact opposite.

Listen, everybody is so quick to label everybody else. I'm accused of being alt right by the left, and a SJW by the alt right. Does one accusation have to be correct? No. Instantly labeling people, particularly as racists, is not conductive to either debate not discussion. Does me saying that make me racist?

Also I have no idea what the assertion is that I now encourage people to dox or harass people, I do not recall ever saying or inferring anything like that. It's another example of you're either with us or you're with them think. There are not just two groups of people with two different ideas in the world, and reducing discussion to that is ridiculous.

literally because you posted that funny photoshop from kiwifarms and said "hey maybe we can try and be more like this" clearly inferring being funny and creative, a ton of people are saying that you implied we should start doxxing and harassing people, since that is something else kiwifarms does. basically people just love to find things to be terrible about online.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think he is talking about the posting of gifs in response to posts as opposed to adding to the discussion not necessarily the use of gifs in probation reasons but i am not tolkien minority so this is conjecture

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

joeburz posted:

This thread and the incidents preceding it are an excellent example of people completely overreacting and being incapable of handling a black person in power, however small that power may be.

hmm this is a good thing to post about the owner of the websites wife certainly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tolkien minority posted:

shhhhh im totally mad about probations and d&d users aren't misconstruing what im saying purposefully because im a mean gbs man who says the retard word

stfu retard bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chelb posted:

I dunno, if someone posts something expressly against the thread rules and keeps on doing it, I don't think a flippant gif is going to do any less adding to the conversation than calling them a dipshit

it is when its a mod doing it instead of like, idk, enforcing the rules i guesS? i dont know i really hate this subforum im just here to piss people of

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Archer666 posted:

I'm kinda stumped that people interpreted 'taxs approval of kiwi's creative side as him approving EVERYTHING on that side.

i agree and i posted a big post about it here in this thread even

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoophobo posted:

does anyone remember laughter

yeah thats the thing that sounds like this right "huff huff huff"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

WampaLord posted:

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you used the shift key. I tend to see people who don't bother using shift as low effort.

rude and absolutely bigoted imo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hogge Wild posted:

look ima a mod

best post in this thread haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Patrocclesiastes posted:

Wow white so fragile

im white

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please do not ban or probate me for being white thank you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Patrocclesiastes posted:

Have u thought about not being white

that's cultural appropriation my friend

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

climboutonalimb posted:

This would be a lot more believable if not for this tweet being 2 days old.

https://twitter.com/ashleenkathli/status/819019436258684930

bad post alert

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i don't think anyone has ever posted their picture here more than me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Invisible Handjob posted:

gently caress white filth

im white

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Koalas March posted:

i bet if I used gifs of white folks less people would complain

makes you think

i have a pretty good gif of a white guy it's me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im really really white

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VikingSkull posted:

are you sure it's not just the anemia?

nah its my skin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Friendly Humour posted:

He should go back imho

im not going anywher

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FactsAreUseless posted:

For the last time, no. I will not make it mandatory to post in blackface. Stop PMing me.

oh jeez do i ever have egg on my face (its shoe polish )

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Koalas March posted:

I thought y'all wanted to post hate speech

only if its funny that is just so angry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax posted:

NICK FURY IS WHITE

me too

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i cant find the regular version but im just gonna post this in response to everything from now on

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

paranoid randroid posted:

personally i just type like this because im a lazy idiot

me i do it ironically i even set up my phone to not auto capitalize so people will know i m chill all the time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tesseraction posted:

I don't get why people care so much about GBS either tbh

you do your thing, it's often funny

what your text say ?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dreylad posted:

i don't think posting should be a career

hmm i disagree

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Raskolnikov38 posted:

while this is modsass, it is extremely cool and good and not at all worrying that an openly gay poster is getting banned as a result of complaining about the administration taking a more accepting policy to open homophobia

they were doing a lot more than that and its pretty disingenuous to claim otherwise but what do i know im a big retard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tesseraction posted:

"I love anime" in moonrunes

I used to post in GBS more than D&D

lol i thought SIB was making fun of you

• Locked thread