Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Yes, this is totally about making sure D&D continues as a branch of Stormfront and nothing to do with getting rid of the bias that resulted in the Hilary/Trump Toxx disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Delete D&D.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Who gives a poo poo? What's funny about collecting photos and personal information about our users to fuel your weird hate of LGBT people? If that's this website's new direction then count me the gently caress out. I've been totally willing to support encouraging more flexibility on slurs. Hell, I've always been pretty flexible on that myself. Get D&D a conservative mod. Let's make it more free, let's allow for more debate from all sides. Let's change a situation in which D&D is liberal and GBS is conservative, that's all fine. But I draw the line at encouraging people to act more like the insane doxxing website full of complete loving nutjobs who have made it their job to obsess about the personal lives of other people.

I've not seen Lowtax or LA condone the doxxing/harassment facets of KiwiFarms, just the artwork and photoshop stuff along with being more sensitive to context with slurs rather than ctrl+f.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Slurs have always, always been used at your own risk. If you're not funny you're copping a prob or ban.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Tolkien minority posted:

this thread isnt about slurs or w/e its about d&d moderation. the qcs thread was about slurs and poo poo and the conclusion from the tax man himself was "who gives a gently caress if you say retard"

Sorry, it cropped up a few times with things like "racism is ok as long as you don't use the n word" or whatever last page.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Archer666 posted:

I'm kinda stumped that people interpreted 'taxs approval of kiwi's creative side as him approving EVERYTHING on that site.

It fucks up their argument if they inerpret it like most sane people did.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Office Surprise Store posted:

well dnd had a chance to rise above and engage in a way to prove her wrong

Alas Comma

This is the weirdest part of this.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is literally hitler and should be banned.

Well, well, well looks like the FUHRER over here wants to change things up.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Invisible Handjob posted:

look at this white fragility

like it or not, these forums are mostly stupid ignorant white people. full of white tears. like the good ol' country of the USA most of you live in and despise.

fragile white tears crying because a black woman finally has power over them

look at these white tears :cry:

shut up you privileged white filth

go for it, I do think you're a gigantic piece of white racist trash

Do you have a problem with white people? :(

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Oil of Paris posted:

Not sure if you're referring to the posts in this thread or in general, but I can see how people would be frustrated with legitimately trying to contribute to an argument, be told they're making people angry for having their opinion, and then be sent packing with a sassy gif

This is not the place for debate and/or discussion.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

gently caress white filth

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
If being gay allows you to sass Lowtax without deserving a ban and being black means you can run sql injection attempts without deserving a ban what indescribable power would a gay black man have? Thankyou thread for opening eyes to this new threat.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

indescribable = inscrutable there, hth

forgiveness please

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

I really liked your double size avatar. The pug ruins it. :(

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Waterbed Wendy posted:

2018 blockbuster The Justice League VS Gay and Also Black Man Vs TERFOCOPTER: Dawn of the Please Just Kill Me

Please don't ever mention The Justice League in a thread I am posting in.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Waterbed Wendy posted:

COMIC BOOKS YOU RATERD!

You're a real piece of poo poo.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

completely tangent to this discussion and/or debate: but is there some reason (ie: radium's code) that admins can't properly investigate PM abuse

1) Why can't Admins or mods do X ?

2) Why can't ZDR change Y so they can?

The answer is always Radium.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean i know poo poo about coding but shouldn't there be a database someone could pull and look at even if its not a neat tidy format

Yeah but then it all falls on the shoulders of the one person who can do that and ZDR has to battle resurgent communism in D&D.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

sudo rm -rf posted:

hello

i don't get why a bunch of non-dnd posters get really worked up about dnd's posting culture

like i never go into gbs and i don't give a poo poo what happens in gbs

why do guys care so much about us

It's not the GBS posters you need to worry about.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

debate topic

is this a hate crime?

You tell me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

it stands for stupid rear end in a top hat