Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«15 »
LingcodKilla
Dec 28, 2002

I ate too much crab and transformed into this.

Woofer posted:

taking a break from the forums. probably gonna go join the protesters in DC.

stay safe everyone. godspeed.

Good luck. Make sure Monty has someone to check in on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Woofer posted:

Be safe and know your rights

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to PARTAYYY!

Fun Shoe

Woofer posted:

Be safe, please gear up, and write your lawyers name and the bail funds name on your arm.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

I got off the phone with a buddy yesterday. He suffered a break. When I got off the phone I was in tears. Just telling the wife how he felt made her burst into tears.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Woofer posted:

Monty is going to be awfully scared and alone when you wind up in 72 hours of lock up or in a hospital from police or military brutality. They’re sending AD army troops to D.C.

You literally can make no difference what so ever by getting your rear end pepper sprayed and beat with a baton.

But you can make sure Monty feels safe and happy and loved.

My vote is you stay home with Monty, and find ways to help online. I don’t doubt you can handle yourself, but think of Monty.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Sugartime Jones

I'm out for a bit I think.

Stay safe, stay healthy, check in with your buddies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Monty is going to be awfully scared and alone when you wind up in 72 hours of lock up or in a hospital from police or military brutality. They’re sending AD army troops to D.C.

You literally can make no difference what so ever by getting your rear end pepper sprayed and beat with a baton.

But you can make sure Monty feels safe and happy and loved.

My vote is you stay home with Monty, and find ways to help online. I don’t doubt you can handle yourself, but think of Monty.

Incorrect. One person of a group goes and tells their family and friends what is happening for real and it softens the hate.

There police are beating front liners but they have always best protesters.

No one should stay home. We're already being sacrificed to capitalism and fascism as we speak, as towns across America open up.

I stand for truth. I cannot stand by idly and neither should any of us.

Y'all were warriors at some point.

Teach these kids how to be mentally tough, how to organize, how to survive.

Do not let this movement be controlled by the media and trolls.

But if your can't bring yourself to do that, get involved online. There are people that need help spreading information, they need help organizing legal resources.

poo poo some people just need babysitting.

You don't have to be in the streets to help, but we need all the help we can muster.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 2, 2020

«15 »