Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
Took a long time, a lot of dumb mistakes and even more dumb poo poo but talking to someone once a week at the VA changed my life man. It still sucks (feels like it does when it doesnt, at all) , but I feel better. A little bit.

So going to talk is a good idea, if im doing it man anyone can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

A Bad Poster posted:

I just bought whatever this poo poo lets people PM me with. I'm just going to keep drinking and watching stupid YouTube videos until I'm too exhausted to be conscious.

Im sorry man but you signed a contract im confused here. If you want to talk PM me but theres thousands in your shoes and I was too. Whats going on at home?

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm doing OK. Spent the day talking to my friends, the handful that I still trust and care about. Didn't talk about the problems I'm dealing with because none of them really know what's going on with me, but just talking to people that I actually like helps.

They never will just know thats not their fault. We made the decision to join. And I understand the frustration but maybe make a list of the positives and negatives. You could use the time to better yourself for your family. Im sorry just trying to be nice idk