Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ronald Hump has a hump on his back, some say it's where the hamburgers come from...

Ronald Hump has a vegan menu, just to see the kids cry.

Ronald Hump has a sister.. Chick McNugget!

Ronald Hump once went to Burger King.. He thought it was a dump.

Ronald Hump doesn't get heart attacks: He is heartless.

Ronald Hump and Cockroaches are the only beings capable of surviving the zombie apocalyse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

my name is Ronald Hump and I'm here to say

"welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order"

Macnult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TV3U-9uvc

Macnult

Ronald Hump feeling down, he says he's in a slump

Dads Dip Cup

Macnult posted:

Ronald Hump feeling down, he says he's in a slump

"how am I feeling, you ask? well, you know... I have my ups and downs"

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
See Ronald hump.
Hump, Ronald, hump!

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 13, 2017

vanisher

On Wednesday I like to eat at McDonalds

I call it the Ronald Hump

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

wigglin

Ronald Hump bathes in the ketchup of his enemies

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

wigglin posted:

Ronald Hump bathes in the ketchup of his enemies

<3 <3 Vanisher

death sext

the hump is a smaller Ronald, fast asleep

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Ronald Hump and his sesame seed rear end

Macnult

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Ronald Hump and his sesame seed rear end

lol

Manifisto

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BzBF3eCxz3

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

whats up ronald, u seem really hissy today, 15 nuggets please

death sext

treasure bear posted:

whats up ronald, u seem really hissy today, 15 nuggets please

where's the hump? what are you hiding?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ronald Hump was once sexualy assaulted by a rutting camel... as a revenge, all his burgers are really camel meat.

Ronald Hump's fetish is camel toes.

Ronald Hump is the actual ringer of ringer of Notre Dame.

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Honald Rump

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Ronald Hump is in hot water again today after news broke of the waterboarding of longtime dissident Mayor McCheese, which was performed in order to secure the location of the Hamburglar's secret hideout.

You'll recall that a few months ago, said hideout, located in Eastern McDonaldland was then attacked by Meal Team 6, resulting in the death of 3 Fry Guys and the capture of The Hamburglar who was executed on live television last week after a length trial at the Hague.

In related news, a drone strike on the last known location of Grimace was reportedly ineffective as the purple monster was spotted in Cairo days later.

Intelligence officials, under orders from Ronald Hump himself have released explicit video of Birdie The Early Bird exposing her cloaca, in order to undermine her public image in the run-up to her campaign against him. Hump has been publicly mentioning the tape whenever he can, even going so far as to insinuate the Officer Big Mac was the one behind the camera. These reports and the veracity of the video have still yet to be confirmed.

Also : The manhunt is on for escaped prisoner of the state Mac Tonight. He was last seen in the Andes mountains and is wanted for questioning in the disappearance of the rebel group known only as the Happy Meal Gang. Ronald Hump has ordered law enforcement to shoot on sight. Anyone with information regarding these fugitives is to contact the FBI immediately. The Homeland Security Chief Captain Crook has issued a statement, calling Mac Tonight "Dangerous to our country and its citizens"

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

darth_pizza posted:

Ronald Hump is in hot water again today after news broke of the waterboarding of longtime dissident Mayor McCheese, which was performed in order to secure the location of the Hamburglar's secret hideout.

You'll recall that a few months ago, said hideout, located in Eastern McDonaldland was then attacked by Meal Team 6, resulting in the death of 3 Fry Guys and the capture of The Hamburglar who was executed on live television last week after a length trial at the Hague.

In related news, a drone strike on the last known location of Grimace was reportedly ineffective as the purple monster was spotted in Cairo days later.

Intelligence officials, under orders from Ronald Hump himself have released explicit video of Birdie The Early Bird exposing her cloaca, in order to undermine her public image in the run-up to her campaign against him. Hump has been publicly mentioning the tape whenever he can, even going so far as to insinuate the Officer Big Mac was the one behind the camera. These reports and the veracity of the video have still yet to be confirmed.

Also : The manhunt is on for escaped prisoner of the state Mac Tonight. He was last seen in the Andes mountains and is wanted for questioning in the disappearance of the rebel group known only as the Happy Meal Gang. Ronald Hump has ordered law enforcement to shoot on sight. Anyone with information regarding these fugitives is to contact the FBI immediately. The Homeland Security Chief Captain Crook has issued a statement, calling Mac Tonight "Dangerous to our country and its citizens"

<3 <3 Vanisher

Mariana Horchata

Uxzuigal posted:

Ronald Hump has a sister.. Chick McNugget!

Hey there, how about me, you, and some honey BBQ mmm?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Mariana Horchata posted:

Hey there, how about me, you, and some honey BBQ mmm?

Ronald Hump approves of soviet premium nasty ladies.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ultra Spoot

Ronald Hump only serves fake food because when he served fresh food someone accused him of serving fake food. If anyone ever brings this up he finds them and destroys them with his eye lasers.

Ultra Spoot

If any of his establishments ever lose money, he travels there and gives the owner his signature finishing move, a crippling spinning piledriver, otherwise known as The Hump Dump

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ronald Hump and Chuck Norris once clashed together, resulting in our universe being created between them..

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

darth_pizza posted:

Meal Team 6

lol

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_KtEC1rkk

Mariana Horchata

i had a dream about chick mcnugget ln...

nooo not sexual or anything, but not really platonic either? it was like we were hanging out at this park by the water i like to go to when it's nice and just walked around talking and then got food...and thats all i remember

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jan 16, 2017

MrWillsauce

tell us about it

Mariana Horchata

i just did!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Take some DMT and tell us the rest of the story!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

me dying in the desert: o-oh my god I thought no one would come please you have to save me

ronald hump: haha whoah you look tired and thirsty

me ditd: please I need water

ronald hump: haha sorry bud I didn't bring any!

me ditd: *points at the hump* aren't you storing some in there?

ronald hump: haha no that's full of creamy sriracha dipping sauce, available now for a limited time

• Locked thread