Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

New pb for crying myself to bed at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's a bit like Russian Roulette, but in this version all the chambers are loaded!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I was playing pokemon and when I heard dad calling that dinner was on the table. I said I'll be there in a minute, I'm in a battle. He said you're gonna have a battle with me if you don't get your rear end in here.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's a bit like Russian Roulette, but in this version all the chambers are loaded!
:eyepop:

social vegan

sounds like ur russian for a bruisin

MrWillsauce

wearing a lampshade

Macnult posted:

Myst but LSD was never discovered

Underrated post, got a good sized chuckle out of me, just through you should know

wearing a lampshade

52 don't pick up

MrWillsauce

albany academy posted:

52 don't pick up

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

There's also the version where you use a pistol instead of a revolver.

social vegan

albany academy posted:

52 don't pick up

social vegan

sorry not sorry

Plebian Parasite

The crowd watches with awe as the man assembles the mouse trap board flawlessly without looking at the instructions.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

sorry not sorry

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bowling with a cannon

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Plebian Parasite

"We in the Candyland community like to call this the lollipop woods skip."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Twitch chat breaks down as Bridgemasta69's fans spam "CANASTA" repeatedly. It's a bit of an inside joke.

• Locked thread