Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Awesome thanks for making a thread. Kombucha is good stuff but I never got far enough into it to make my own flavors, super jealous.. My only big jar like that is full of salmon eggs right now so uhhh..

8 oz of kombucha first thing in the morning will make you feel like a million bucks too, way better than coffee or some energy drink bullshit.

edit: for those who've never tried kombucha - stay away from the pasteurized ones in the store! They taste like dead fish rear end, honesTea is especially noxious. unpasteurized is fine and most are unpasteurized - just be aware.

I really am fond of "Hummm!" kombucha's flavors and they're in my state so I get growlers filled for like :10bux: , my favorite flavors are definitely whatever+lemonade, and pina colada.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I never thought to wonder about kombucha modern history...

https://food52.com/blog/20366-queer-history-of-kombucha

• Locked thread