Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
looks like north korea really is best korea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Top City Homo posted:

can't have a bad GINI if u gulag all ur statisticians

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fallen Hamprince posted:

can't have a bad GINI if u gulag all ur statisticians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Top City Homo posted:

Well, I mean, remove the head of state and the rest of the population is equally impoverished

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Larry Parrish posted:

Well, I mean, remove the head of state and the rest of the population is equally impoverished

there is dignity in poverty

:smug:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Former president Lula got condemned to nine years in jail. Meanwhile most members of the Temer cabinet and congressmen allied to him that were involved with some serious graft and corruption charges had their accusations silently wiped under the rug these past few months. Also the Senate passed the new labor laws that are widely hated by everyone and will roll back rights a century. :discourse:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Former president Lula got condemned to nine years in jail. Meanwhile most members of the Temer cabinet and congressmen allied to him that were involved with some serious graft and corruption charges had their accusations silently wiped under the rug these past few months. Also the Senate passed the new labor laws that are widely hated by everyone and will roll back rights a century. :discourse:

:thermidor:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
there will be insane civil unrest in brazil

is my first thought

but then i thought what if the new tactics of the capitalists is to turn the poor into counter revolutionary lumpenproles like in Guatemala?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They already did with most of the petty-bourgeoise. The reactionary tide started to ebb these last few months but there's still a lot of idiots who support the military "taking care of stuff again" and unironic monarchists.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

petit bourgeois is always reactionary

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wonder if any of the guys protesting over the corruption of lula, would make a reappearance at this turn of events....

(The answer is no)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

petit bourgeois is always reactionary

idealized peasant proprietorship or skilled laborer pseudo guilds are still the original cause for people going "gently caress the capitalists" so mutualism and syndicalism will have to exist on the way to communism

the petit-bourgeoisie will fall away by themselves so there is no need to target them.

but yeah central planning is the only way out of this garbage world

but still the fact that there is a low key dirty war going on in south america is shameful as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so what rights did people have they no longer do?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Outsourcing is now completely open, you can hire temp workers for more time without having to pay them full time salaries, 48 workhour week, collective bargaining gets precedence over the current labor law (and since collective bargaining is way slanted in favor of the employer than the employee this means you either accept to get hosed in the rear end or get fired)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Time to make things right...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

according to the brazilian government, opening 860,000 acres of rainforest to deforestation is a "compromise measure." i hate to side with Mrs. Tom Brady on anything but she's got a point

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

After eight months since the minister of finance said that taxes won't increase, Taxes for fuel will double which will end up increasing prices for almost everything. This will probably kill Temer's support with the business class alongside the fact that he tried to pass an executive order to dampen the damage that labor reform will make. Oh yeah Jose I forgot but alongside the changes it's now legal to make pregnant women work on "unhealthy" work environments.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loving hell

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

After eight months since the minister of finance said that taxes won't increase, Taxes for fuel will double which will end up increasing prices for almost everything. This will probably kill Temer's support with the business class alongside the fact that he tried to pass an executive order to dampen the damage that labor reform will make. Oh yeah Jose I forgot but alongside the changes it's now legal to make pregnant women work on "unhealthy" work environments.

Lmfao cool. Glad Brazil is catching up to the US military, where a few years back some dipshit PT'd a pregnant soldier so much they had a stillbirth

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Some good cartoons from a Mexican newspaper making fun of Fox and other politicians for going after Venezuela when there's rampant abuse and corruption in Mexico.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad the Mexican caricature of Texans is the same as the American one

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/891844189281030144

It's freedom time! No dad no!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Gettin' real excited for the jacobin article about how new sanctions on a handful of PSUV bigwigs prove that regime change is immanent and therefore you really can't blame Maduro for the motorbike death squads because both sides ya know

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Getting real excited for the ISIS execution video where they slice your throat open with a paring knfe.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Plutonis posted:

Getting real excited for the ISIS execution video where they slice your throat open with a paring knfe.

when you're normal

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
maduro is a nasty man

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Plutonis posted:

Time to make things right...

what game is this

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Looks like Hearts of Iron IV!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

maduro is a nasty man

a bad hombre???????

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
So is that moro questioning lula thing real where he says "youre the king of kwik e marts? Really? You?"

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Gettin' real excited for the jacobin article about how new sanctions on a handful of PSUV bigwigs prove that regime change is immanent and therefore you really can't blame Maduro for the motorbike death squads because both sides ya know

don't worry, jacobin is run by the CIA now

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

and i must meme posted:

don't worry, jacobin is run by the CIA now

lol what do you mean now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

venezuela seems a far more sensible choice for trump to invade than north korea or iran

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jose posted:

venezuela seems a far more sensible choice for trump to invade than north korea or iran

a once relatively rich but declining nation, stricken with poverty and police violence, whose strongman leader reacts with increasing authoritarianism as his support shrivels away to a hard core of true believers

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jose posted:

I cant wait for north america to put latin ameriva under a target for oil or some other poo poo and start carpet bombing all my friends and family

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

ArfJason posted:

I cant wait for north america to put latin ameriva under a target for oil or some other poo poo and start carpet bombing all my friends and family

You can be sure that patriots like Hamprice will be there every step of the way to tell you how US bombs are actually liberating your family

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kunster posted:

Looks like Hearts of Iron IV!

Listen we were just saving the black chamber operation for something special

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

You can be sure that patriots like Hamprice will be there every step of the way to tell you how US bombs are actually liberating your family

I cant wait to complete my dream sequence sarah connor cosplay

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ArfJason posted:

I cant wait to complete my dream sequence sarah connor cosplay

If it makes you feel any better the majority of the people supporting your getting bombed won't be able to point to where you are on a map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Scent of Worf posted:

shouldn't you be back in the venezuela thread, educating actual venezuelans on how maduro is actually super good?

• Locked thread