Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

MOTYC: Ring Kampf vs The South Pacific Power Trip, PROGRESS Chapter 43: Tropic Thunderbastard

Go out of your way to see this match. These two teams have incredible chemistry for their first time facing each other and I REALLY want to see a Travis Banks/Axel Dieter Jr. singles match now.

HM: Thunderbastard Match, PROGRESS Chapter 43: Tropic Thunderbastard

A very entertaining Aztec Warfare-style Rumble with some great work by Mark Andrews and Zack Gibson and the turning point in a few ongoing storylines.

HM: Pete Dunne vs Jimmy Havoc, PROGRESS Chapter 43: Tropic Thunderbastard

Solid crowd brawling bumped up to HM by one of the greatest post-match sequences I've seen in a while. I am so glad that Mark Haskins will be able to wrestle again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Jenny Angel posted:

Since I was like the biggest ZSJ stan in the CWC thread, I figure it's high time for me to ask: what are some other matches of his I should check out if I absolutely adore his polarizing style? I have access to WWE Network, NJPW World, DVDs of the last few BOLAs, and anything free to watch, but if there's a couple matches worth checking out on a different streaming service I might go ahead and buy a month of it

Like everyone else has said, any time he goes up against O'Reilly, it's excellent. The same can be said for any time he's wrestled Tommaso Ciampa in PROGRESS. If you're looking for a specific show to check out, the 2015 Super Strong Style tournament has a solid match with Zack and Marty Scurll and a great match against Ciampa.

• Locked thread