Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: AJ Styles (C) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.

loving incredible match and both guys came out of it looking like a million bucks. The ending was superb.

Late to the voting (gently caress different time zones), but nthing this. loving awesome match, so loving awesome that I'll now re-watch it to get the end of the rumble match out of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM - Bray Wyatt vs. AJ Styles vs. John Cena, WWE Smackdown, 2/14

Really fun match with a hot crowd.

Nthing this, even though the ad break right before the table breaking spot felt very badly timed. But the action was very good, couple of believable near-falls, and the new champ actually won clean.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

they think he hasn't done a bulk of the lifting in his matches and was carried by Omega and yesterday by Shibata with both just whipping his rear end through most the matches.

So they have a problem with the most basic wrestling logic of them all, "Heel beats up face until it looks like he is out, at which point he'll start his big fiery face comeback to the cheers of the crowd."

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

Well Shibata was totally the face in the match yesterday so who knows lol

Okada will always be the face in my heart, no matter how handsome his opponent is :colbert: .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

HM: Tyler Bate vs Jack Gallagher, NXT, April 26th

Some very good technical wrestling, lots of painful-looking holds and counterholds. A welcome change from the usual matches in the WWE.

• Locked thread