Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

UK Tourney Finals, watch it. Do it. I don't watch nearly as much as I used to, but you guys should be doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Rush vs Mr. Niebla 5/29 CMLL Arena Puebla

Rush cannot have a bad match with an old fat guy and cannot resist kicking them as hard as he can. Second fall must be seen.

SECOND SECOND SECOND SECOND.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: Matt Tremont vs Nick "loving" Gage GCW Presents Zandig Tournament of Survival 2

If you like death matches you absolutely need to see this match. It's stunning in its stupidity and brilliance.

Yes. So good. Second. Have a clip featuring light tubes and the progressive ring crew setting up the next spot. Also me loudly OH-HO-HO-HO-HOing.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/871183318749855744/pu/vid/1280x720/KdmuNAnLmAv9x7hc.mp4

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 4, 2017

• Locked thread