Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Jesus christ. JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST WHAT THE gently caress

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Matthews for Calder.

:yeah:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

*Bob Cole voice* Everything!....Is happening!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Seriously, what the gently caress

The bell center is a house of horrors for hank

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
K, switching to football.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

hank is tired yo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Beauty of a hit by tormund giantsbane

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Holy poo poo :stonk:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Hot drat habs!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Matthews for Calder.

Hells yea

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

jeeeeeeze

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

They were announcing the scorers of the last goal *as the Habs scored the goal*.

I'm used to this happening the other way around.

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
It's because Shaw finally got ejected.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Come on boys, tie this loving circus show up.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
hyman just punked phaneuf off his skates lol

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
I wonder if Therrien will say this is the kind of game fans love but coaches hate.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

two

bad

teams

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Nice of the Pens to suck to give the Red Wings fans one last victory at the Joe

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I'm still mad at that challenge when Price was just towed out of the net

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I don't know what the gently caress is up with Lundqvist this season. It's like every bounce goes against him but he's also not really in position or making the big saves. Maybe it's "the decline" but it's weird that he started off looking so great last season and his play suddenly dropped off in the second half and has continued to be crap. I'd suspect a nagging injury if it didn't span an offseason

He just looks like he has no confidence at all and hasn't had any all season

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Kadri you rascal.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
:siren: Leafs win

McBackup looked pretty good

edit: he's definitely "wilder" than Andersen but he got the job done and made some big saves

DuhSal fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 15, 2017

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs win! :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:toot: Leafs win back to back :toot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It may be the delotid from the ER talking, but deliberately staying down to protect the puck should be a penalty shot.

Get your bitch rear end up, Colton Sceviour.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Levitate posted:

I don't know what the gently caress is up with Lundqvist this season. It's like every bounce goes against him but he's also not really in position or making the big saves. Maybe it's "the decline" but it's weird that he started off looking so great last season and his play suddenly dropped off in the second half and has continued to be crap. I'd suspect a nagging injury if it didn't span an offseason

He just looks like he has no confidence at all and hasn't had any all season

Almost all of these goals he had absolutely zero chance on. The question is why do the rangers keep leaving him out to dry. 2 maybe 3 redirect goals, at least 2 redirect goals with no rangers in sight. One breakaway goal. He got screwed. I mean even the one you'd figured hank would have ended with Clendenning on top of him in the net. Actually the breakaway goal was probably the only one on him and it was a breakaway goal against probably the habs best goal scorer.

Jovial Cow fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 15, 2017

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
These last two games have been super organized and it never felt like the Leafs were ever on their heels. Man it feels good.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Jovial Cow posted:

Almost all of these goals he had absolutely zero chance on. The question is why do the rangers keep leaving him out to dry. 2 maybe 3 redirect goals, at least 2 redirect goals with no rangers in sight. One breakaway goal. He got screwed. I mean even the one you'd figured hank would have ended with Clendenning on top of him in the net.

Yeah the Rangers D is trash but sorry dude you can't tell me that Lundqvist doesn't look bad this season. It's troubling.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I have no clue how, but Habs win!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Levitate posted:

Yeah the Rangers D is trash but sorry dude you can't tell me that Lundqvist doesn't look bad this season. It's troubling.

I'm not make any statement on the season, I'm saying you cannot put this game on him or his decline, you just can't, go watch every goal and tell me any of them is hank loving up. The one you maybe most expect him to save is a breakaway vs patches.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I guess I think that old Lundqvist makes at least one of those saves. He got hung out to dry but that's not totally new or anything

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Great time and place to take a penalty.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
this hayley tribute :kimchi:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Levitate posted:

I guess I think that old Lundqvist makes at least one of those saves.

Ironically literal old Lundqvist couldn't.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

she did ok for herself

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Hayley Wickenheiser owns and she went to my high school.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

From that 5v3 kill to the goal, that was some fine loving hockey.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
the wild are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
oh

• Locked thread