Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kari Lehtonen is a goddamn cancer, Niemi is just a tumor, pee pee doo doo Stars have garbage D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

the wild are dumb

At least when they play like this they are also exciting.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's okay, the wild still playing dumb.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shinjobi posted:

Kari Lehtonen is a goddamn cancer, Niemi is just a tumor, pee pee doo doo Stars have garbage D

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I fully expect the Stars - especially Ruff - to come out after the game with "wow great effort, we almost won!"

the sign of a poo poo franchise.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Starsfan posted:

I fully expect the Stars - especially Ruff - to come out after the game with "wow great effort, we almost won!"

the sign of a poo poo franchise.

What if he pantomimed it instead of said it? Would that help?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
:siren: Blues are on pace to break 25 shots on goal tonight :siren:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lmao is there a more bitchmade player in the league than Joe Thornton? Get the gently caress out of here with that weak rear end fake injury that gifts the Sharks a full 5 on 3

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Did we seriously win that hockey game?

What is this world

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
maroon has only one celly in his playbook

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Get hosed Joe Thornton. Dickhead caught spearing like he always does against the Blues and got a game misconduct

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

And these dumbasses give the SHarks back 4 minutes of the 5 minute PP with dumb penalties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i don't ever think i've seen a hockey team as schizophrenic as this Blues one

• Locked thread