Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Applied as PrincessTrash!
I got the Eighth Brother so I've been Inquisitioning scrubs all afternoon! This game is fun as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

Kelp Plankton posted:

Is there someone specific I should be using my Legendary Selector on? Or is it better to level up someone I'm using a lot (like Vader)?

The consensus seems to be that nobody is awful. I'd use them for someone you're using a lot or someone you have the Unique for.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Gonna get my Legendary picker tomorrow.
I pulled Kanan. Is he as crazy as he sounds? I've also got Kallus's Unique. He seems really strong when I'm up against him.
Should I be getting Ezra or Kallus or just rank Dengar up for the meme?

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

CaptainAssholay posted:

Anyone been able to build an empire deck that doesn't suck? Even with at-st I lose all my matches no matter the approach I take. I feel like Empire is just poo poo compared to rebels.

Palpatine seems pretty strong in 2V2! And the grenades are surprisingly helpful removal. Wish the toxic ones were a smidge faster, though.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
if you don't run gonk droid, what are you doing with your life?

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsForceArena/comments/5ojm78/force_arena_tips_for_beginners_from_a_kyber_player/?st=iy1yct0w&sh=3624e5ba

There are some hidden Emp tricks in the comments. It's improved my performance a bit but it's still pretty bad.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Honestly, Tie Fighter costing 3 changes SO MUCH.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

Chilichimp posted:

The rebels don't have a rocket launcher equivalent.

If you're referring to the grenadier, that's the sand-trooper equivalent.

I think they meant the Sniper. It can ping turrets from out of range. I'm guessing it costing one extra point is because it doesn't have to set up.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
I get what they're saying, though. It feels weird for Rebels to have a POWERHOUSE unit when they're scrappy guerillas. Empire seems a lot more technical. It's definitely a strange dynamic for these factions.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

Phyresis posted:

what am i gonna get if i buy two sets of this garbage, taking bets

Gonna bet... Bodhi and Dengar.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Applied as PrincessesTrash!
2v2 going unranked with normalized levels made me come back. That sounds incredible and I can feel more free to dick around without a number going down.

A Spooky Skeleton fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 13, 2017

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
There IS a special mission right now with a Legendary Selector for Rebels characters, including Hera and 7Sis.
So if you're playing one of the many characters from there, there ya go.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Come get your wacky concept art Starkiller and Vader for logging in on the Star War holiday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Prequel heroes are pretty drat fun. Anakin goes super loving hard and performs even at level one. Having the attack speed steroid for free instead of on a card changes SO MUCH. I've fought some Yodas and he seems really strong.

Grievous is alright. He has a crazy unique and synergizes with Droids which rules. I love him, though. And Maul's gimmick is dumb but surprisingly effective.

• Locked thread