Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

There's apparently a GoonSquad010 guild. If it's one of ours, sorry for dumpstering an AFK player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

sicarius posted:

I'll give that a try. I think you have a point that my guys need to come in from behind the turret so they're not hitting his chaff. The problem is that it costs me about as much in energy to repel it as it costs him to do it AND he's chipping at the turret as he does so; so, in theory, he's winning by just being brainless.

I don't know how I'd ever have the energy to drop a walker on the far lane and still repel him, but it's worth a shot. I usually just camp on the health kit so he never has a chance there. It's just frustrating to lose to one strategy that is mindless - I hesitate to even call it "zerg" because playing Zerg in SC is anything but mindless.

Stun grenade is the best for the kamikaze Luke/Inquisitor play. As Fett I rely on my own damage to kill them but the earlier tip about dropping in single target guys in range is good.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Man in 1v1 my Inquisitor strat is wayyy less powerful with repair dudes on the ground. You have to waste 2 slashes killing it when that could be a dead tower. I haven't looked but I could swap in tie bomber if it kills them in one hit (my empire repair droid dies in one xwing burst still of course)

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

So I'm on the "get 3 empire cards to 10" quest, should I be buying cards or just waiting for drops and saving credits for the upgrades? I've got 5 at 9 and all are about 200 cards short except TIE fighter which is 100 short. I figure I should wait until I'm closer but I wasn't sure.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Luke with Ben feels like the biggest risk/reward play in the game. If you gently caress up deploying him once you are donezo. IDK what they could possibly do to balance 2v2.

Ben should be 7 energy as is or 9 and work on ATST.

Rebels I think just have two units that seem like garbage atm (Bantha and Mortar Turret) so maybe they could start with that.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

I still can get a 1v1 in about 15 seconds most times and a 2v2 in about 1-3 mins. I'm only T5 though.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Holy crap I've won 16 out of my last 17 2v2s with Tarkin level 2. 3 support cards with him kicks rear end, so much energy.

ATST 4
Energy Net 6
Stun Grenade 4
TIE Fighter 10
Bladesmen 10
Stormtrooper 10
Web Treadwell 6

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Applied to OldgoonPublic as Smutt.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

I lost like 4 games in a row to some input lag so I got annoyed and took a break, but I'm back now. Think I'm going to just try and push with Bossk until I hit a wall.

Bossk L2
IG 88 L1
Bladesmen L11
Sandtrooper L11
Stormtrooper L11
TIE Fighter L11
Rocket Trooper L9
Light Vehicle L6

Been tweaking the deck and this seems to be the best. Don't need a stun grenade because of his ability, and this has a good mix of AOE, straight up fight, and splitpush.

Kyber is still 1300 points away though....

odinson posted:

I'm seeing a lot of new cards and wondering if any of them standouts.

Zabrak Assassins can be a lot of fun in the right deck. For 4 energy they don't push towers well though. Boomerang guy is cool too, especially if you get him hasted.

schmitty9800 fucked around with this message at 06:19 on May 8, 2017

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

This game is just brutal to come back to. Everyone has a L3 or L4 hero and L13 cards while I'm at L2 and mostly L11 cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Guild dead? I just want to fulfill donation requests heh

• Locked thread