Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CDW
Aug 26, 2004
applied to SArlaccPits as Losar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
This game feels like total poo poo if you're playing Imperial.

I'll check this out again in a few months to see if someone on Netmarble got Excel and looked at balance of common units, let alone heroes.

Also holy poo poo lol at Vader, he seems absolutely worthless, but I've only played against and destroyed them.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Not sure if anyone's still playing this, applied to Goonpublic as Losar

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
I've tried them quite a few times ( just tried them again in your decks ) and I can never find anyone retarded enough to take more than one gonk droid. For the same price, I'd just go Rocket troopers because they can also hit AT-ST/whatever other vehicle bullshit.

• Locked thread