Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manifisto posted:

one way NOT to cause drama is to bring up cilantro. I'm pretty sure we all feel the same way (the correct way) about cilantro.

this is a genetic thing and idk what that means

if wanting to breed out cilantro hate so tha everyone can enjoy good salsa makes me an evil eugenicist well call me doktor mengele

(spooiler no pls dont im kiddin i dont think nazis are cool even when the president sez so)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Also someone marry me (for a secret project)

Piso Mojado

Manifisto posted:

one way NOT to cause drama is to bring up cilantro. I'm pretty sure we all feel the same way (the correct way) about cilantro.

that it's bad and ruins everything or how it tastes like soap and is literally poison?

MrWillsauce

Piso Mojado posted:

Someone sleep with my wife

why not you

death sext

I prefer foamy soaps over liquid soaps, please don't flame me

Piso Mojado

death sext posted:

Have you tried cilantro? :troll:

Manifisto

Piso Mojado posted:

that it's bad and ruins everything or how it tastes like soap and is literally poison?

some of us express our views ironically, others seriously. that's fine and doesn't change the fact that we fundamentally agree.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

Piso Mojado posted:

Also someone marry me (for a secret project)

If we can do it and get divorced before my actual wedding this year you're on.
Oh, only if you like coriander

juggalo baby coffin

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

please friends the cilantro problem is that genetically some people find it tastes like soap, other people taste it like its nice. its just if you have the cilantro soap gene or not

MrWillsauce

death sext posted:

i think you should be barred from posting

death sext

Piso Mojado posted:

Have you tried cilantro? :troll:

yes, in guacamole, which I wash my hands with

thanks for asking, pizza bojangles (goofed ya)

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

i think you should be barred from posting

you should be barred from posting until you've rested and hydrated on account of your flu

MrWillsauce

no but do you get it

Historical Wizards

hes also been irradiated :ohdear:

-Start an argument about "real nerds", and heavily irradiating one's self

Manifisto

Richard Dawkins posted:

My own feeling is that a human society based simply on the gene's law concerning like or dislike of cilantro would be a very nasty society in which to live.

. . .

[I]t is a fallacy - incidentally a very common one - to suppose that genetically inherited traits are by definition fixed and unmodifiable. Our genes may instruct us to hate cilantro, but we are not necessarily compelled to obey them all our lives. . . . Some would say that cilantro is so important that genes, whether discerning or not, are virtually irrelevant to the understanding of human cuisine.

juggalo baby coffin

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

which is the funniest italian meat: pepperoni or bologna?

MrWillsauce

bar like soap

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

bar like soap

oh thank god, I was feeling stupid

itt mrwillsauce makes a poor internet poster feel dumb, they sit down and have an honest discussion about it

i go in for a handshake and he goes in for a fist bump. I'm so tired of this drama!

Historical Wizards

-"Which poster is the best at starting drama from nothing?"

Piso Mojado

wtf

MrWillsauce

lol

Historical Wizards

lmbo

Piso Mojado

if anyone here is wondering what if feels like to be internet bullied...its not good. not good at all.

Piso Mojado

listen up, i just screen captured all the people browsing byob and I swear, on tom cruise's grave, that I will not rest until I figure out who (whom?) did this and that they are permanently permabanned.

edit: just bing'd it and tom cruise isnt even dead, so hahaha someone's going to look real stupid when i expose them

Historical Wizards

someones being a bit dramatic :rolleyes:

E:

Piso Mojado posted:

edit: just bing'd it and tom cruise isnt even dead, so hahaha someone's going to look real stupid when i expose them
lmbo

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

MrWillsauce

i did it

Piso Mojado

nice try, but this has all the hallmarks of someone with both money and gif making skills...

Rushi

by Smythe
Thread has gone too far!!!!

Historical Wizards

Rushi posted:

Thread has gone too far!!!!

Or is it simply Pisa getting his wish of BYOB drama?
Maybe Piso changed his own av in order to create the illusion of drama in hopes of roping everyone into real drama!

Piso Mojado

Historical Wizards posted:

Or is it simply Pisa getting his wish of BYOB drama?
Maybe Piso changed his own av in order to create the illusion of drama in hopes of roping everyone into real drama!

victim blaming, really?

Historical Wizards

Well between you wanting drama, and you wanting a new av it would seem to be a win-win, not to mention a great jest.

E: I just noticed that his name is misspelled

Rushi

by Smythe
Maybe a ghost did it O:

Manifisto

I did it, I killed tim crowes

vanisher

Piso looking fly with that av upgrade. rip tom cruise you will be missed

vanisher

I could make you a rad sig zooming in on his face and into one of his pores where bacteria are celebrating christmas

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

Piso looking fly with that av upgrade. rip tom cruise you will be missed

:negative:

Android Blues

it sure would be a shame if some olive disliking gently caress had finally gotten the just desert of their mockery of me when i began to cry about olives last year, after his big takedown of my infantile and "stiflingly banal, honestly" (his words) thoughts on olives reduced me to a harrowed and vulnerable state

Piso Mojado

look, ill admit things got a little out of hand and we all said things in the olive thread that we wish we could take back. but lets not get hung up on who said what or how infinitesimally dimwitted olive lovers are. instead lets work together, harnessing the true spirit of byob, to find the person who changed my av and destroy them.

pogi

no mods no masters post snail tits and assers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Historical Wizards

-I like olives

Also, who are our chief suspects?

• Locked thread