Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Oops.

What can I do to save this, and why are their gifs of Hitler on tinder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Historical Wizards

Well if its with the tinder they plan on burning it.

Piso Mojado

run with it op, you never know

Historical Wizards

Also why was there some girl on the tinder? Thats not a good sign, and you should probably get her out of there.

BIRDCON 2017

send a followup message. something like, "hey check out how messed up hitler is being, like #NotOkayDude.""

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I swear this was an accident

literally this big fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jan 15, 2017

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
But why does tinder have a bunch of Hitler gifs you can send to people?

Piso Mojado

pretty sure you sent that to a boy

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
This is how politicians get caught in scandals, isn't it?

Piso Mojado

smoobles

hitler always swipes right

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
If she's not Jewish then I think we can help you save this.

----------------

Historical Wizards

A response along the lines of "why the h*ck are there Hitler gifs on here?" might work

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

OK I tried to save this

Piso Mojado

Ride The Gravitron posted:

jewish people are known for their sense of humor actually

Android Blues

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

send a followup message. something like, "hey check out how messed up hitler is being, like #NotOkayDude.""

Historical Wizards

I'm the people commenting and down-imging (?)

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Have you seen Look Who's Back? I have not but it seems real hip with the cool normal people that get dates so maybe you can be all "Hey we share an interest in this similar media. What a coinky dink!"
I see we have moved on

----------------

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I sent this screenshot to one person, and I guess google added it to my google drive, and now people can see it?

Also people on imgur can see it and think I'm pro-Hitler? I'm not, this wass an accident I swear.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
send another hitler to cancel it

----------------

Manifisto

travel back in time and instead of killing hitler stop yourself from sending a hitler image to this lady

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Oh poo poo make it stop

It just went up a hundred views in a minute

Historical Wizards

:ohdear:

Piso Mojado

waa going to rate thread a solid 5, but seeing that the imgurians already voted it to -9 makes me wonder if i should

Rushi

by Smythe
i'm sorry you didn't go "why do you think there are hitler gifs on tinder!?" on tinder instead of here and then she would of given an answer and maybe a good one and you could of gotten married

----------------

joke_explainer

Just be like "sorry, not here to date, just browsing the awesome library of Hitler gifs tinder has, they make all the best ones"

joke_explainer

Then be like "i hate hitler of course but love hitler gifs... its deeply conflicting and mysterious"

Ultra Spoot

Just tell her you're a ww2 history buff, as in you like history and you're also incredibly buff. This can be used to diffuse almost any awkward social situation, including not having enough money for the tolls and farting in public

Mariana Horchata

Piso Mojado posted:

run with it op, you never know

Seriously.

live ur best life!!

Mariana Horchata

tbh I'd be somewhat surprised if millennials even know about the concept of Hitler ever since Vice took over The History Channel

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I see you're into using tinder to meet up for new board gaming friends too, op. I assume you're implying you don't really play secret hitler with new people, but it is a solid intro game. It needs more than 2 people though so I can see why you're hesitating

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Ultra Spoot

Oh you should send her a picture of hitler- chan, seeing that even hitler can be cute will give her a new perspective on life and start a new friendship:3:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
send a gif of a girl to hitler on tinder to achieve balance

treasure bear

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IkJZT0IgY29tbWl0cyBhoGhhdGUgY3JpbWUi

Manifisto

haha

Darkman Fanpage

literally this big posted:

OK I tried to save this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mariana Horchata

TOOT BOOT

Tell her its you and if she says 'No, that's Hitler' tell her she's very perceptive and definitely a keeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Tell her it was opposite day and you actually sent her a picture of NegaHitler, who is a very nice dude but a bad dancer.

• Locked thread