Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

here we go steelers here we go

I see evils of all kinds are busom buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Intruder posted:

Imagine a division that lets the Browns contend for a division championship being called the best

It's really simple. Browns don't move and become the Ravens. Belichick never leaves.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

here we go steelers here we go

seriously I can't wait to see my boys win

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This feels like a Steelers team that could be 2012-13 Ravens like. Go into Foxboro and force 3 turnovers and win the game.

What's also I'm finding hilarious right now is, not so much here, but the "public" is acting like the packers winning is a forgone conclusion. It's almost as if people have forgotten they are the "hot pick" every year and are going to be relying on more miracles from Rodgers to get to the Superbowl.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
The Packers aren't favored anywhere that I've seen.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Wilson fetus is self aware like the dune baby from the nano bubbles.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Ciara & Fetus mixtape sounds like straight 🔥🔥🔥

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

extendedsolo posted:

This feels like a Steelers team that could be 2012-13 Ravens like. Go into Foxboro and force 3 turnovers and win the game.

What's also I'm finding hilarious right now is, not so much here, but the "public" is acting like the packers winning is a forgone conclusion. It's almost as if people have forgotten they are the "hot pick" every year and are going to be relying on more miracles from Rodgers to get to the Superbowl.

Let me tell you right loving now I'll be goddamned amazed if the Packers are in the SB

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Speaking of...what happened to Mel?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Let me tell you right loving now I'll be goddamned amazed if the Packers are in the SB

The Green Bay Packers are going to win the NFC Championship Game and then the Super Bowl. God bless.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

Speaking of...what happened to Mel?

He pops in every once in a while. NFL memes and Trump broke his brain.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Chichevache posted:

:smith:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chichevache posted:

Understandable really.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

extendedsolo posted:

This is obviously dumb because the Falcons are absolutely completely legit on offense and play enough defense to get the job done. But since the middle of the season when Rodgers got tired of sucking (by his standards) and put in a cheat code for god mode it's hard to bet against him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

Grittybeard posted:

This is obviously dumb because the Falcons are absolutely completely legit on offense and play enough defense to get the job done. But since the middle of the season when Rodgers got tired of sucking (by his standards) and put in a cheat code for god mode it's hard to bet against him.

more like when they started playing trash offenses/teams which Rodgers slays every time. It is part of what makes him great is to consistently crush bad teams.

• Locked thread