Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

infernal machines posted:

OPEN YOUR EYES MAAAAAAAN!
          /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
looks like none of you need to worry about IT unions any longer!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/gop-introduces-national-right-to-work-legislation.html

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

infernal machines posted:

you see, computers are an invention of the illuminati, in conjunction with programming created by the bilderberg group

I'd like to buy some seeds and maybe a years worth of food.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Slippery Tilde

just have the police IT workers expand their union to all computer touchers they always have exemptions to this kinda thing

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

glad to see the part of states' rights is introducing this

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Endless Mike posted:

glad to see the part of states' rights is introducing this

States rights has been attacked on both sides of the political spectrum since before the civil war. It is an important part of American governance but when you have a bunch of ego-maniac's competing for King of the most powerful nation on earth, it can't last. Unfortunately without states-rights, it means that the poorest states in the union will get poorer and poorer and robber-barons will get to reenact the gilded age.

Good job guys! I'm sure those dirt-farmers are just racist or something, who cares.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
elon musk and the rest of the silicon valley gang are the fulfillment of carnegie's and rockefeller's legacy and they're teaming up with trump and bannon to start carving up what will remain when the country tears itself apart

at this point participating in any computer touching job is willful complicity, but on the plus side is also self-destructive so it works out in the end

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

States rights has been attacked on both sides of the political spectrum since before the civil war. It is an important part of American governance but when you have a bunch of ego-maniac's competing for King of the most powerful nation on earth, it can't last. Unfortunately without states-rights, it means that the poorest states in the union will get poorer and poorer and robber-barons will get to reenact the gilded age.

Good job guys! I'm sure those dirt-farmers are just racist or something, who cares.

actually, states rights makes lovely states shittier, because lovely states make terrible decisions in self-governance

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
good thing we have stymie, the house luddite, to keep us on our toes

otherwise we might go to work and get paid and be happy

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

good thing we have stymie, the house luddite, to keep us on our toes

otherwise we might go to work and get paid and be happy

i found a pic of stymie's car

Adbot