Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«43 »
Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

BrianBoitano posted:

What the gently caress dude

I decided to chew on one single one as an experiment after hearing you

I thought I was going to die

They used to make my whole mouth numb when I first moved here. Like I said, you build tolerance over time. By six months or so of eating them more or less every day the effect was much reduced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/xhkDqVS.jpg

Goons are trash and a putrid forum culture is the reason why nobody new registers. At best you're 30+ year old failed twitter "comedians" and tolerate this pig because he has the same normie sports hobby as you do.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

gently caress off dipshit

I see you are too stupid to figure out that there are more than two countries in the world.

Human Tornada
Mar 3, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

I'm hungover and made a pizza pie for lunch.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Human Tornada posted:

I'm hungover and made a pizza pie for lunch.

I am not hungover but I am v jealous

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

BrianBoitano posted:

That's not hyperbole. It felt like my throat was closing up...

Somebody start a new youth social media challenge

You may be allergic that doesn't sound normal.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Just made some pork udon with baby corn and spinach! With cat for scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

*snip* wrong thread

«43 »