Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«48 »
ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Don't ruin that meat by boiling it.

At the end of the day itís still chuck, and I donít see an amazing meat/fat ratio like you see with A5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

[quote="ColHannibal" post="488919578"]
At the end of the day itís still chuck, and I donít see an amazing meat/fat ratio... so to extract the real tenderness out of it...it will need the help.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

I don't even subscribe to psychodynamic theory.

I used Kenjiís reverse sear on some thick ribeye and roasted some veg (sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, shallots, pearl onions, carrots). Best steak Iíve ever made at home. I know itís not superb photography but Iím proud of it and it was a special dinner for my partner who ran a half marathon that morning.

«48 »