Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hallo dinner thread. I made this thing on Monday:

It's spicy miso pasta and it was loving awesome. Only issue was the recipe is good for 3-4 people that don't eat much (I was cooking for 4 mighty hungry folks). I might double it next time to get some leftovers.

Best part of the recipe is that it was quick and used stuff that I already had on hand. Just happened to have some bacon in the freezer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Drone, please post how the Kenji meat loaf ends up. I did Carla’s (from BA) meat loaf a while ago and it was awesome, but hella greasy and took forever.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My wife and I got COVID :toot:

A heavy lunch bothered our stomachs so we tried going a little more bland for dinner. Just made a big pot of chicken and rice. Threw in some parsley and spinach for a few extra vitamins. My wife says it tastes really good, but I can’t taste poo poo.

Sorry about the 'vid :(

But goddamn it's incredible that you can make something as simple as chicken and rice look real drat good.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

BBQ Dave posted:

Ahoy! It's the heart attack cheese boat! :parrot: My wife says it's a Georgian thing (Russia not the South). Incredibly decadent and good. It's ricotta, mozzarella, and brined feta baked into dough. You top it with butter and an egg yolk before stirring it up and ripping it apart with your hands.

Hell yeah. Maybe my weekend project will be to finally try to make kachapuri.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Torquemada posted:

Was my 10th wedding anniversary last night, so we went to a 2* down the road for dinner. I’m too well brought up to photograph food in a restaurant, so you’ll have to make do with the menu (which you only get to see with the bill).

This menu looks awesome, but I'm most curious about what "stout cup" is.