Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I did minimalist baker's. The buns were homemade though.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I cannot fathom why you need to pressure cook broccoli florets.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

gatts I know you're ohio. Where are you getting the hot sauce

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

how'd you do those sides

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Very good buns, KA sourdough buns recipe. Chicken needed more jerk tho

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Toasting spices is not an American thing.

context isn't either i guess

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Tezcatlipoca posted:

My statement was in context with his you're just a dumb-rear end.

quote:

they don't toast spices here (which may have something to do with how hot a wok is to begin with
gently caress off dipshit

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I've never been able to make a good pizza roll copy whether pasta dough, flatbread, dumpling dough. I think you need to parfry then freeze then bake which is a pita.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Ranter posted:

would challah go well with chili, like tear and dip it in instead of a tortilla or something? I've never eaten it.

yeah pretty much any non sweet bread would IMO. Challah's claim to fame is having eggs and going well with eggs i.e. french toast.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

it's state by state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

NLJP posted:

First time Japanese curry (from scratch)

Verdict: I'd be willing to try from someone who really knows what they're doing but the schnitzel was the best bit and I'd rather have that in another style. Guess I'll make curry bread with the leftover curry anyway.

Did you use a base? I've not done Japanese curry but find no reason to make my own Thai paste.