Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Cast iron quiche with leftover crust, bacon, cheddar, gruyere and cream. Would have added shallots and green onions if I had them, but this was a spur of the moment thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

sweat poteto posted:

That looks amazing. What do you use for the crust?

I used a leftover galette crust. 1 stick butter, 1.25 cups flour, 1/4 cup water is my usual galette dough.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

His Divine Shadow posted:

Breakfast, rye and ham, I love this ham, locally made, smoked with juniper and it's not like most hams (wet and soppy) but tender and almost falling apart. Definitely my #1 ranked favorite and I don't know any other place that makes it like this.

Then the SO decided we needed more breakfast, so waffles with ice cream and bilberries (picked in the forests around us)

I have the same waffle maker!!!!

looks tasty, will probably make something similar

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Who doesn't love black beans on a quesadilla? Cheese is a cheddar/gruyere mix with smoked gouda, both from TJ's, topped with sour cream, salsa verde and a few splashes of chipotle tabasco.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Tiggum posted:

How do you go about eating that?

With your bare hands, if they happen to be holding a fork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Together breakfast this morning! Blueberry buttermilk waffles before being topped with butter and syrup and served alongside bacon and coffee