Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Duscat posted:

I nominate Yinlock

because he's like one of the top three posters on c-spam right now and we need to bog him down in administrative duties or none of us will advance in rank

Second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I nominate Turdfuzz.

seconded!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can't believe noone nominated me, so sad.

I nominate Toplowtech for God Emperor of c-spam

GlyphGryph posted:

I am not going to actuall do these seconding everyone posts, quote the nominations or it does count because i am lazy

i nominate boosted

Second BOOSTED_C5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBbK4flJR8

The Saurus has issued a correction as of 11:27 on Jan 16, 2017

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

logikv9 posted:

You're right but boosted has a long rap sheet with long probations

how can we be sure they weren't politically motivated due to his divergent political views to the mods and majority?

I offer to third the writer of dis awesome post provided he says we're cool so long as i keep making the effort to reform and not be such a lovely pos

Crazy Cloud posted:

and all y'all talkin down on accelerationism overnight can suk a fuk

the pain and suffering was already comin down the pipe. ask our resident sewage technician, once poo poo's in the pipe you can either wait for it to clear out or you can up the pressure and TRUMP it out, there is no shitless option

like congrats if you were mostly comfortable Before Trumpian Era but call that what it is, privilege. The average human being in 2016 has no money, no healthcare, lovely employment under lovely conditions, and the list goes on. It won't get better until we make it better, and incrementalism is a lie designed to keep you docile. I'll take a supersized wafflefries n a medium diet coke please.
ter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I nominate The Saurus.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You know what other post I saved cause it was so great?

Nichael posted:

This is so loving disgusting. My mom's a medical doctor who works a lot in counseling drug addicts. There's a way to "win" the drug war, and it involves a lot of hard work and individual care for each victim. Not what this prick does.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
everyone. full anarchism now

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Is like to second the nomination of Hillary Clinton, she at least deserves to win something in her life :unsmith:

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

rudatron posted:

Is like to second the nomination of Hillary Clinton, she at least deserves to win something in her life :unsmith:

failing to get elected president of a dead gay comedy forum does seem like the logical next step in her career trajectory

I nominate Syndlig

I nominate consumed by normies, formerly known as Shen Ji Yang

I nominate ZeeToo

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 13:39 on Jan 16, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

I nominate Turdfuzz.

i second the nomination of turdfuzz

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Well heck, I'd like to nominate all the posters in this forum because they are all such nice young men and women!!!

Sorry for the swear word, I just got worked up.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Gonna close this thread on my lunch break in an hour. Get your last minute nominations in now!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i nominate caro

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

i nominate caro
seconded

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GlyphGryph posted:

correction: does NOT count

second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Nominations are officially CLOSED! Thank you everyone for participating. The next stage of the election will open "soon".

• Locked thread