Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

Unironically every extra dead boomer is progress

And the alt right kiddies...are fine? They are the future of our party if you didn't know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 245 days!

HorseRenoir posted:

some of these are just sad :smith:

The Republican party is a lot like the drugs their rhetoric condemns, right down to the fatal overdose.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Hodgepodge posted:

The Republican party is a lot like the drugs their rhetoric condemns, right down to the fatal overdose.

Ain't nothin' like this racist fascist high. Once you have a little; you'll murder people with your bare hands for more...

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 245 days!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Ain't nothin' like this racist fascist high. Once you have a little; you'll murder people with your bare hands for more...

That's too much effort when the high is pumped to you straight from the radio.

We learned the wrong lesson from HG Wells; we gotta hook up the outrage machine to total fiction and isolate it from consequences like a safe injection site for fascism.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Rookoo posted:

It'd probably be easier for me to feel sorry for Bob if it was only him/trump voters facing these consequences, but by voting for trump, his gross ignorance his effectively killed a lot of people.

I did not hear about anyone dying because of the election, what do you mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Rex-Goliath posted:

What con?? The republicans have been openly and loudly calling for all of these things for over decade. They voted to have their lives ruined and their lives are being ruined and now they're going 'oh wait I didn't think this cunning plan all the way through'

I mean I'm not gonna stop advocating for the other side or adopting fygm but seriously- these people weren't conned

• Locked thread