Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
well thats good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote tired Moritz

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
chores why didn't you vote kash

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F! posted:

Abcd vote with me, kash is scummy, yes indeed

you guys should have followed my directions

##vote kash

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm listening to mozarts 41.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Whoever who vote no lynch is definitely town.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

Whoever who vote no lynch is definitely town.

wow thanks, my butt is a little dry as well if you have a second pls

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm glad you seem to have gotten over me thinking you're scum cause I'm not sure that's changed

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Wow okay rude :(

I just thought there would be no reason for scum to call for a no lynch

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm just really suspicious of people that label me as good town because I eat poo poo and die rly early in almost every game I'm not scum

sorry, I didn't mean to be rude I just saw an opportunity and went with it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean really if you want to get to the root of the matter I'm kind of hurt that you couldn't remember my posting enough to specifically mention me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
at this stage I really want to just reread D1 and see if I can notice any sort of scum communication so I'm not even interested in you today necessarily I'm just rly focused on something right now for another game so I haven't really "started" today in my mind yet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Honestly the only posters I can remember from the top of my head in this game is stickup, gulag, and mr f.

Shame me for my laziness to look back the thread though.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a very memorable person if you like meltdowns and overdramatic callouts so keep your eyes peeled but I'm sort of in two seperate minds about this game

I'm hung up on the idea that scum are going to be communicating NK targets to each other but after having thought about it a bit I wonder if they might just choose targets intuitively, hope for the best and focus their efforts in the thread on pretending to be dumb townies getting each other lynched, so I'm having trouble really isolating what I should be looking for D1 but I think its worth noting that you shouldn't just be looking for scum trying to figure out who to NK but obviously the normal scummy mafia town stuff

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah why would scum want to take away town's only weapon

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
A weapon that easily backfire on town. We should just scope for breadcrumbs anyway, imo.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How do you feel about a nolynch today Moritz?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Would be down with it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
As much as the idea of methodologically nolynching until scum get lucky appeals to me I'm not sure it's very good but I'd like to know if you have a plan

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a lot of plans, I'm a smart guy, but I want to hear yours first

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I think it's a neat plan. If scum eventually kill someone, we can use that as a lead for our scum hunt.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I guess what I'm trying to get at here is we can play two games, we can decide to just wait for scum to kill one of us and let the game start from there or we can just play a 'normal' mafia game from the get go but the important thing is we decide which sort of game we're playing because if I was scum I would be very drat pleased if we started playing the first kind of game but it degenerated into the second kind of game before they get a kill and they have more control over the discourse than is normal for this early in the game

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't see how scum can control the conversation? I think it's good if scum post because they might slip more.

Idk phone posting so it's kinda hard to put my thoughts down clearly. I'm trying to think why it might be disadvantageous for town to no lynch

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A town policy of no lynch essentially leaves scum free to wait until the probability of them all picking the same target completely by chance happens to come up on the roll and then watch us tear ourselves apart trying to find their secret scum code, that's the disadvantage

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I only just noticed my phone isn't doing the lunch/lynch thing anymore but rest assured I am doing the majority of posting in any given mafia game on the phone (maybe even the toilet?)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't see how scum can control the conversation? I think it's good if scum post because they might slip more.

Maybe my approach is all out of kilter but the way I think about mafia is essentially that it's like 'mean girls'

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What are the chances of four dudes targetting the same person

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tired Moritz posted:

What are the chances of four dudes targetting the same person

So far, zero.

We can do this fam. Just no lynch forever and laugh at scum every night they fail to kill.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
while kind of funny no lynching forever is kind of boring and against the spirit of the game imo

but we should definitely do it for the weekend at least so people actually post

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

this is a stickup posted:

chores why didn't you vote kash

i was studying i forgot to check back on deadline my b

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Yeah, that's why scum do things

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Can we please lynch kash

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. F! posted:

Can we please lynch kash

I can't ethically vote to kill someone with an obvious death wish when I am forced to live in this cruel and uncaring world until my natural demise

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I can't ethically vote to kill someone with an obvious death wish when I am forced to live in this cruel and uncaring world until my natural demise

guess that means we gotta kill tired moritz

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wow wink at your mafia partners harder.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

wow wink at your mafia partners harder.

I can only wink with my rear end.

drowned in pussy juice