Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think somebody figured out how to make a flash cart for Saturn but they haven't released it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

There's a way to use a Action Replay 4M Plus and load it with a program called Pseudo Saturn Kai that lets you just play CDRs of burned games. I watched a video how to and it seems manageable. It's good too bc Saturn prices are grossly inflated

Yeah I heard about that too. I'll do it with my Saturn one of these days.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

it took me like 10 tries but I finally nailed the swap

Tested a few isos and its all working!!! This is loving awesome, my friend is coming over later to play alpha 2 and bomberman :cheers:

Nice. I've been meaning to do this. What cart did you use for it?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Action Replay 4M Plus. You can still get new in box ones for 20 to 30 bucks https://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-4M-Plus-enhancement-sega/dp/B008FPMBNG

Nice. How difficult was the process?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Getting the disc swap timed right is really hard but I have a Model 2, on Model 1's I think it's way way more lenient and easy to time.

Hmm, I think I have a Model 2. I think I'll order an action replay and try it soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

How does it control with just a DPad? Is it like, hold a button to move your aim, let go to control your body?

I looked it up and yeah that's how it works. You hold X to aim up/down. It supports the 3D control pad too.

• Locked thread