Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Let's assume the time police do their thing and the original timeline is finally restored. Everyone in charge suddenly comes to their senses and realizes that this is crazy. We can't put Donald goddamn loving Trump in charge, look at his list of crimes, also nobody except Putin will be able to work with us.

So Trump is impeached and tried for bribery, money laundering, tax evasion, impersonating a publicist, rape, etc. The first trial to complete nets him 20 years in federal prison. His businesses collapse and he goes bankrupt for the last time. After serving only two years, he dies of prison healthcare. Donald Trump is buried quietly in a Trump mausoleum paid for by a GoFundMe campaign.

What happens now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
I'll go first with my most likely scenario:

Three days later, when the stone is rolled back, the mausoleum is found to be empty, and everyone's like, "Oh gently caress guys we did it again," and after a moment's reflection, "God is such a retard"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pence becomes president and fucks us just as badly and then in 40 years we elect Barron Trump bc we never learn or remmeber

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

Let's assume the time police do their thing and the original timeline is finally restored. Everyone in charge suddenly comes to their senses and realizes that this is crazy. We can't put Donald goddamn loving Trump in charge, look at his list of crimes, also nobody except Putin will be able to work with us.

So Trump is impeached and tried for bribery, money laundering, tax evasion, impersonating a publicist, rape, etc. The first trial to complete nets him 20 years in federal prison. His businesses collapse and he goes bankrupt for the last time. After serving only two years, he dies of prison healthcare. Donald Trump is buried quietly in a Trump mausoleum paid for by a GoFundMe campaign.

What happens now?

i masturbate furiously

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

pence becomes president and fucks us just as badly and then in 40 years we elect Barron Trump bc we never learn or remmeber

at least we'll finally get a prez who supports rail

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

same thing as this timeline

full communism now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
president pence is going to happen

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

i masturbate furiously

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

i masturbate furiously

i'm sorta looking for thoughts on specific outcomes of donald trump being ousted though

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

droplets of cum soak into the sheets and bedding, leaving damp spots and a faint but distinct acrid smell hanging in the air

eta, followed by Full Communism

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

i'm sorta looking for thoughts on specific outcomes of donald trump being ousted though

that seems like a fairly specific outcum

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Duscat posted:

What happens now?

This will never happen because you'd need an entire Senate that didn't plan on being president some day and they don't want to risk being a target and would prefer to keep the Ford standard of no conviction for crimes in office.

If it did happen, it'd be an amazing precedent and future presidents would be a lot more careful.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

mugrim posted:

This will never happen

You missed the part about time police, in this thread this has already happened and the speculation is about what will happen afterwards.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Duscat posted:

You missed the part about time police, in this thread this has already happened and the speculation is about what will happen afterwards.

We oil the guillotine

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bushiz posted:

We oil the guillotine

That is good!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i'm like a dog, chasing cars

i wouldn't know what to do if i caught it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

i'm like a dog, chasing cars

i wouldn't know what to do if i caught it

lol yeah that movie totally ripped of that dog in milwaukee or wherever it was that everybody keeps talking about that actually caught a car

i saw it on youtube, the driver was like, give me back the keys you can't even drive you are a dog

and the dog was like

welcome to the republican party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

• Locked thread