Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
W W J D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

wifi by judy blume

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
GATEWAY_DRUG

password: 420

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

when I say wi, you say fi! wi

password: psych

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the best part about this one was they dont share their wifi because apparently jesus would be petty about his bandwidth

Booblord Zagats

Name: Molestnet

Pass: Shmorky

Name: Toucher-Town

Pass: Aatrek

Name: WHo Knew?

Pass: Da_ModsL0L (this one is extra secure imo)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scaly Haylie

Yobgoblin posted:

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

that's, uh, just some words and not an actual joke. try again?

Macnult

"HAHA NICE TRY" accompanied with a very difficult password (case-sensitive letters, numbers, and symbols)

Macnult

"Hurf de durf"
most people will think this is just some random wifi name, but roughly 20-30 teens will know otherwise

Scaly Haylie

Macnult posted:

"Hurf de durf"
most people will think this is just some random wifi name, but roughly 20-30 teens will know otherwise

Password: rnzv

alnilam

nooo z and v were never meant to touch! :cry:

byob historian

alnilam posted:

nooo z and v were never meant to touch! :cry:

not even in izvestia?

MeccaPrime

mine is "TellMyWiFiLoveHer" which is clever and also true, she's a great person :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

MeccaPrime posted:

mine is "TellMyWiFiLoveHer" which is clever and also true, she's a great person :)

:D

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
What about
tellmyWifiloveherverymuch
password? sheknows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

theres one down the road from me called Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wifi, I like that

• Locked thread