Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Crowd is full of energy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Ground clock was still counting up.

Anyone saving this? Would love a clip of the play to Carlton's second goal starting from the hop over the Collingwood player near their fifty, was a ripper.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

drunkill posted:

Quarters are a bit too short imo. I think time on should count all stoppages, not just those after goals and injuries or whatever it is currently. That would probably bring them to 20 minutes or so instead of ~16.

Can't hear the siren either, PA system need replacing/rebuilding.

Agreed on all this. Feels v. quick even to the people Im with who've never watched a full game before and I couldn't hear a siren here to save my life.

• Locked thread